Sun x Moon 29

|Monty's P O V|

I took Moon boy back to his place, shivering slighly. Damn can Sun dude be terrifying when he needs to be, how on earth can this soft blue bundle of kindness be dating him?!
"You alright champ?" I asked gently as i watched Moon figet with his fingers. He didn't respond, just still figeting. He ends up breaking one,causing him to collapse into my arms.
"Hey,hey,hey—shit...um.." i whispered, panicking. If Sun found out what happened, i'll be the next victim of his beating. In a hurry, i rushed to parts & services where i got Moon's finger fixed as well as some other things.
"It seems like his wrists are badly damaged on the outside shell so that needed to get replaced, and his vision was hazy so we fixed that too" One of the staff explained, taking their gloves off. "So your boyfriend's oki doky now"
I shook my head quickly, looking around to make sure Sun didn't hear. "Oh no, he's not my boyfriend. He's dating Sun" i stated a bit loudly, getting a "ya sure" stare from the mechanic.
"Listen, i don't judge." He said, shrugging.
"Monty's right, Moon's my boyfriend" a voice stated from behind me, making me jump. I turned my head around and out the corner of my eye i see Sun, oil-covered arms crossed.
"Holy Shit Sun, what the fuck did you do!?" They asked bewilderd, observing Sun closely.

|Sun's P O V|

I gave an annoyed sigh as my arm is taken and tapped, scooping oil from the outer shell and dripping it into a petre dish. "Just a small beat-up.." i lied as ,if on cue, Roxanne was wheeled in.
"...a small beat-up, huh?" They questioned, giving me a puzzled yet knowing look. I rolled my eyes and tugged my arm away roughly. "Look, can you power Moon on?" I snapped, rubning my wrist.
"I can...if you ask nicely" The staff member dealed, walking up past Moony's cute sleeping body. His face looked so peaceful, mouth open a bit. I stroked his faceplate, rubbing my thumb on his lower lip.
"Oi, Sunshine"
My eyes shot up to meet the dull face of the fazbear mechanic, all the joy draining from me like a squeezed sponge.
"Do you want your boyfriend powered on or not?" They snapped, a finger hovering over the power button on the weird button board.
"...can you please power Moon on?" I asked gently, restraining myself from yelling.
"Good bot" they mocked, pressing the button. Moon's eyes flickered through the colours of the rainbow-first red, then orange,yellow, green,blue,purple then repeating- before flashing white and the soft buzzing of fans came to life. Moon blinked his growing glowing strawberry eyes before sitting up. I noticed that his hand slipped and i caught him,holding him up. "Careful baby" i whispered, lifting him up.
"Sunny..?" He mumbled, voice groggy and adorable as fuck.
"Yes, it's sunny" i smiled, carrying him out the room despite the yells from the staff member. I knew that if Moony saw them then he'd have a panic attack, especially with the one that was in the repair room.
"Wha...what happened?" He muttered, struggiling to talk.
"Apparently, you broke your finger and Monty took you to parts & services" i explained, stroking his faceplate/cheek. "If you don't wanna talk, you can sign and that'll be ok with me." I gently said, before kissing his forehead.
With that verification, he signed "Can we go to bed when we arrive?", his signing lazy which displays his tiredness. I nodded my head before whispering "sure, want me to change you into pjs when we arrive or do you wanna shower first?"
"Shower please" he signed, eyes half closed.
I nodded again, kissing his cheeks a few times each which gets me soft giggles from him.

|Moon's P O V|

I giggled from the kisses Sunny was spoiling me with, concealing the tiredness i felt currently. During this, we arrived back to the daycare. He set me down onto the desk before locking the door.
"You ok?" He mumbled gently, his hands taking mine into his and stroking my fingers. He intertwined his fingers with mine, thumbs stroking the outside of my hand.
"Mhm..sweepy" i mumbled, blushing a bit from saying "sweepy" and not "sleepy". He chuckled softly at my word choice, before whispering "then let's get my sweepy moon up to the shower" into my ear. Suddenly (but not too suddenly) i'm picked up and bride carried to the bathroom where my clothes are stripped off me. Sun rubbed my belly softly before setting me into the bath.
"You ever think we can have children?" He asked as water ran over my sore limbs.
"Um..maybe? I mean, if we could i would've gotten pregnant but i don't think Fazbear would be that creepy to allow us to make kids. We could build one if you want" i explained, tappjng my foot to make a soft splash sound from the water pooling under me. Sun nodded his head, kissing my dry forehead before switching the water off snd washing me. When he reaches my legs, he gently nudged my inner thighs to make me spread them. I did so, legs almost pressed up against the edges of the tub. He started rubbing soap into them, gently rubbing circles of shower gel along my inner thighs. He then rinsed them to apply the special soap onto his fingers, rubbing them on his palm.
"Ok, can you spread them for me?" He politely asked, pointing to in between my crotch. I nodded slowly, spreading my folds. He gently rubbed the cool gel along my warm folds, sending a shiver down my robotic spine.
"S-sun~" i groaned, legs wishing to close. Sunny spreaded my legs wider as he rinsed water along the outside of my pussy. Once he's done, he rinsed the rest of the soap off before picking me up and drying me.
"You wanna wear your pj's or my hoodie?"
I signed "hoodie please" before being set down on the bed. Sunny searched the wardrobe before throwing one of his pastel yellow ones to me. I slid it on with a giddy smile, sniffing the soft insides gently...mmm, cozy~...don't judge me, ok?!

"Ya enjoying yourself?" My boyfriend chuckles, setting himself beside me. I nodded, resting my head on his shoulder. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me up into his lap, peppering kisses on my neck. My eyes drooped shut as i leaned back into the affection, sending me into a gentle sleep...