Sun x Moon 16

Lil warning- this is angst, which is a first for this book if im correct.
WARNING: This story contain r@pe, if this triggers you SKIP THIS CHAPTER.
Withour further ado, lets get started:

|Sun's POV|
I woke up, being met with moon's adorable face. A gentle smile grew on my face as i started stroking his hair-soft just always. Today we had a new worker come to the daycare- not animatronic but human. This isnt the first time the dayare has had human workers, before moon we had like 4 other workers start and fail.
"mmm~" Hummed moon, shifting in my chest slightly.
"Morning moon~ Are you ready for today~?"
I went to shift moon and then remembered that he was still on my dick from yesterday. He moaned and whimpered as he was pulled forward slightly.
"Oh sorry" i chuckled as i took him off of me and sat him on my lap.
He was still in the cute-as-fuck maid dress, and as much as i wanted to rail him again, i had to resist. Moon fully took off the dress as i crept up behind him. My arms wrapped around his waist while my mouth covered his recently healed neck with more hickeys.
"Sunny~ mm, nyah~" Softly moaned out moon, oh how i loved to hear him moan and whimper in pleasure~
I finished changing alongside moon, we both dived into the ballpit together before spliting off to do our own thing. I headed for the desk to open this guys first day report sheet on word while moon went to re-stack the barrels. Half an hour later, in came the trainee. He had dyed red hair that was coming out from his forehead and cut short on the sides, his eyes were a dark marron and he wore baggy jeans paired with a dark red flannel & white t-shirt.
"Sup, is this the daycare?" He asked in a seemingly friendly tone.
"Yep, welcome to the daycare!" Cheerfully welcomed Moon.
When moon spoke, i swear i saw the newbie eyed moon, MY moon, up and down with a look of curiousity. Well you know what they say-
Curiousity killed the cat~

(After they looked after the kids)

|Moon's POV|
I waved goodbye to the last child as sun passed me, leaving the daycare. He had something planned to try and rekindle the friendship in the others after we fluncked out on the original drinks plan, so sun was now going to the arcade with them while i finished the newbie's report.
"Soo, you were great with the kids moon~" Compliment Felix, his visitors lanyard swaying side to side as he swung it.
"Why t-thank you..." i stuttered out, staring dependingky at the screen.
Because i was focused on the screen, i didnt see him walk up behind me and pull me by my arm. I was dragged into the playstructure and my wrists were then tied together with ribbon.
"Umm, F-felix, what are y-you doing?" Ii nervousky asked, yelping as he ran a finger down my chest.
He smirked and leaned in to kiss me, i tried to lean away but was painfully pulled towards him. I yelped again and squirmed to try and avoid the kiss.
"Stop resisting, and just let me kiss you!" He slightly raised his tone before gripping my trouser hem.
Felix removed both our trousers and pants before unning a finger along my clif. I whimpered and shook, trying to break free.
"s-stop-ny-stop!" I demanded, holding back moans; i didnt wanna give this man the satisfaction he wished for.
I let out a moan of pain as i felt felix shive hinself into me. Tears pricked the cornors of my eyes as he thrusted into me, each thrust more painful then the other.
"Stop please!" I croaked out, tears rolling down my cheeks.
He only sled up before cumming in me. I was now full on sobbing as he started up again, unable to say a word until he climaxed once again. He pulled out and lifted his pants and trousers back on before whispering "Same time tomorrow~?" teasingly into my ear before leaving. I was left tied up and leaking for a whole hour before sunny returned.
"Moony? Dear?" Sun yelled, his head turning this way and that to locate my faint sobs.
"o-over here!"'i sttempted to yell, but my voice was no longer there.
Thank god that sun heard me and rushed to my rescue. He frose when he saw the position i was in and the cum pooled at my crotch.
"What.happened." He demanded, his tone serious and angry.
"S-so i was doing felix's r-report and then be dr-dragged me into the okaystructure and *Hic* and then proc-ccded to r-r@pe me" i choked out, crying again as sunny listened and untied me.
He held me in his chest, 'shh'ing me as he rubbed shapes onto my back. My pants and trousers were pulled back up before sunny resumed comforting me.
"I'm so so sorry s-sun i-"
"Don't
You
DARE
Apoligize for what that worker did to you"
He picked up my face and kissed me before turning me around to face him.
"This is not your fault in any way, and dont you DARE say sorry to me for what that shit did to you. He r@ped you for fucks sake, HE should be the one apoligizing, even though it wont change what he did."
I was now crying again unto sun chest, as the moment flooded back to me. It made me want to throw up and die at the same time. Sunny kissed me forehead but i flinched. He tensed while rubbed my back, seemingly understanding my thought process.
"If you dont want kisses , do tell me ok?"
I nodded.
"I-i dont want we have to change, b-but now i feel terrible when i think of doing anything with someone. B-but please, kiss me again"
Sun did as i asked, peppering kisses on my face. I giggled and moved closer to him.
"If you feel uncomfortable, please do tell me ok?"
I nodded before resting my hesd into sunny's chest and falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
If you have had something similar happen to you, im truely sorry and if you need s place to just vent it all out my messages or dms or whatever its called are open :)
Miles~