Theater Date✨🎭

|Sun's POV|

I gently fluffed a pillow, setting it down on the sofa. In about ten minutes, me and Moon will be having a nice lil' theater date! I think it's our first one actually, since we never really went on dates before...does that make me a bad boyfriend?

"Ok, i finished baking the cookies!" Eclipse smiled as they showed off a slightly burnt set of heart shaped cookies. They made me smile myself, how adorable...the cookies, n-not Eclipse.

"They look incredible! What kind are they?" I asked as i reached for one, but instead recieved a whack of the hand. They gave me a stern look, wagging their finger at me like i was one of the naughty kids. "They are sugar cookie! And you can only have them whilst on your date, silly" They smiled, booping my nose with their index finger.

"Sunny!!"

I turned around to see Moon in..a stunning black dress with a slit running down one side of it, paired with some black stockings and marron heels..woah~

"You liiike? I bought it specifically for tonight!" He giggled as he hugged me...as i held him in a gentle hug, all i could think of was how i wanted it to be Eclipse and not Moon..god i am shitty.

"I'll get the movie for you two, so try not to fuck for like two minutes" They joked before heading off, which made Moon turn red. "Sooo, can we cuddle? Just until the movie be—" Moon started to say but i mived away before he could finish, i had to finish settung up after all!

|Moon's POV|

Sunny let go of me and stated plumping up pillows...oh. He didn't even let me finish my sentence :(

I kinda then just sat nearby, fidgeting with the necklace around my neck. I wish sunny had gifted it to me but no,i had bought it myself when Sun told me Eclipse would take my morning shift...Eclipse has been doing a lot of my shifts lately, even my naptimes ones. And even when we are not at work, Sunny almost priotitizes Eclipse. He kept his promise after he apologized, we cuddled every night and kissed more but..like three days after he just stopped. He even moved me into a spare room!

"Ok Moon, cmon" I'm lifted up and sat on a bean bag before i'm hugged from the side in an awkward manner. As if he was just trying to show intimacy but poorly trying.

"Oki, lemme get youtube on—" i began before Eclipse burst in and slid some random CD into the CD player. "Oki-dok, i got the film ya wanted which waaas..Texas Chainsaw Massacre!" They giggled before plopping themself beside me.

"Thanks Eclie, i had no idea where that bloody CD went." Sunny chuckled, completly ignoring my look of confusion...

"I thought we were gonna watch Gemini Home Entertainment like you said.." i mumbled, tilting my head. All i got was a shrug and silence as the movie began...

——————————
Timeskip~
——————

That was fucking terrifying! I was crying in fear like half way through, silently of course because i didn't want Eclipse to hear. Sunny did see me cry but he didn't do anything about it!.. When the movie was over, Eclipse and Sunny were just having a chat on the side whilst i put away the CD and cleaned up the food and put the beanbags back...this was supposed to be a date for me and Sunny, but it just felt like i was third-wheeling Sunny and Eclipse's date...