Sun x Moon 6

Hiya! Its me, the auther. So,this is a smut chapter- so prepare yourselfs. Idk how extreme this will be, but just in case prepare. I dont wanna be responsible for anyone having to go to an insane assylum cause of me. Anywho, enjoy :)

(2 months after they started dating)

|Moon's POV|

Me and sunny had been dating for about two months now, but i wanted to move to the next step. Both of us were virgins, well at least i was, and i wanted that to change. So, after we finished looking after the kids, i wrote a note and placed it on sunnys bed. It read:
"Hey babe, come to my room :)"

I had about five minutes to get ready, so i grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my naked body, awaiting suns arrival. It eventually came.

|Sun's POV|
I had found a note telling me to go to my boyfriends room, so i did. I opened the door, to see...moon wrapped in a towel?
"h-hi...um..." Moon looked at the ground and sat on his bed.
I blushed, realizing that moon wanted to go to the next step. Slowly, i shut and locked the door before approching moon. He began to drop the towel, the towel then landing at his feet.He looked...beautiful.
"um,s-sunny? you o-ok?"
"Oh yea, your just so,pretty... oh shit! Um, im hard..."
Moon looked down and stared at he growing bulges in my pants. He pulled my pants down and removed my ruffles before poking on of my dicks.
"Aah~ c-careful moony"
Moon blushed and crossed his legs. I noticed that he was wet. Moon stood up and positioned himself  so that i could thrust into him.
"s-safe word is s-starlight. p-please be gentle, t-this is my fi-first time..."
I nodded and slowly inserted my dicks. Moon's eyes rolled up and a moan escaped his mouth.

|Moon's POV|
Oh god, t-this feels amazing~ i bucked my hips and sun began thrusting into me.
"Aah~ Nyh~ f-faster~ mmh~~"
Suns thrusts increased in force and speed, making me moan louders.
"God, you feel amazing moony. We should start doing this gah~ more."
I could only nod as pleasure flowed through my body. I could feel him twitching in my pussy as i felt him cum into me, one dick at a time. He began to pull out, but all it took was a whine and he started thrusting again.
"Look at y-you, melting as i thrust my ahh~ big dicks into your tight pussy~ you little slut~"
I moaned louder, him hitting my g-spot. Quickly, he began increase the speed and force of his thrusts on my g-spot. I came onto his thick dicks as he continued to speedily fuck me. I could feel both his and my cum sliding down my thighs. Sun lifted my chin and kissed me, exploring every nook and cranny of my moaning mouth.
"Aah~ NYH~~ MhhM~ f-fASTER~ AHH~ NYAAH~~~"
He thrusted into me at an incredible speed, soon cumming into me for the second time that season.
"Round three, or are you all worm out?"
I couldnt respond, pleasure was flooding my trail of thoughts.
"m-more,please~"

(They fucked for another 20 miuntes)

Sun came into me for the final time, me moaning the loudest i had ever moaned during our fun time. Yellow seamen was all over my thighs and sheets.
"t-thank you for that, s-sunny..."

|Sun's POV|

Moon fell asleep as my cum dripped out of his pussy. I'm so glad i could express my love to my sweet moon and make him feel pleasure. I lifted him up and gently placed him in the bathtub. I ran the water and waited until it came up to his shoulders before changing his sheets.
"sunny?"
I looked towards the bathroom and walked over to it, poking my head into the doorways. Moon was now sat up in the bath and running his hand on the surface of the warm water.
"thank you." Moon gave me a smile and i gave him one as well. I'm so lucky.