Sun x Moon 17

WARNING WARNING:
This chapter contains:
•implied self harm
•self harm
•topics of r@pe
•s3xual assult

|Sun's POV|

For the past few weeks, moon bas been acting different. After what felix did to moon he was obviously fired, but that still didnt change the trama moon obtained. He started wearing more long sleeve clothes, as if hiding something. Even when we cuddle, he will be causious when i handle his arms.
"I-i'm fine babe honestly" he would always say, but deep down i knew it was a lie.
And i was right...

It was a saturday and i was out with the glamrocks at the arcade. I had a blast but the whole time i was thinking of moon and how he was doing. Eventually, we parted and i headsd back to the daycare.
"Moony~! I'm baack~" i said in a sing-song voice.
Nothing.
"Moon~?" 
Nothing.
Odd, i thought, moony never ignores me.
I walked up the staircase and peeked in my bedroom. Empty. I headed to the other door and peeked in. The sight i saw broke me. Moon has a knife to his wrist and was going left to right all the way up his forearm, oily blood seeming out the wounds. I shoved the door open and seized the knife out of confused moons hand before picking him up and taking him to the bed. I sat him down and shut the door, locking if before taking the first aid box back with me to the bed. Moon looked asway from me as i wrapped his arms in bandage.
"Why moon...just, why?"
Moon looked at me for a second before looking away again. I sighed and kissed his hand before pulling him into my lap.
"I may not know the reason as to why you would do that but please please never do that again."
Moon still looked away, not responding. Tears were sliding down his face. I carressed his cheek and wiped his tears off.
"Moon...i love you very very much, and it pains my heart to know that you have been doing this for god knows how long...why?"
Moon looked back at me and sighed.
"I-i've been using it as a co-oping method t-to being r@ped..." he murmered as i finished the last of the bandage wrapping.
I pulled him into a hug and started rubbing his back in a soothing manner.

|Moon's POV|
I rested my head on sunny's shoulder as he rubbed my back. A few tears slid down my face as i started to cry onto his shoulder
"If you wanna talk about it, i'm always here for you babe..."
I nodded.
"W-When it happened, i-i felt so dirty and th-that it was all my fault... it wasnt like when you and me did it, it was worse...it was horrible and g-gross...and it hurt, so so much."
Sun nodded as i told him how i felt, all thebwhile he drew shapes on my back. 
"It's not your fault moon, it was and will never be your fault. Ok?"
"Ok sunny..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry i havent gotton this posted soon, i'm losing motivation
Miles~