Sun x moon 20

20 things of this shit, oh well u guys seem to enjoy it. But i do have a favor to ask-could you guys possibly suggest things i could write since my motivation is slipping, just like it does for most of my older stories.

|Sun's POV|

I held moon in my arms as we walked back to the daycare, moon slumbering with his head on my shoulder. His mouth was hanging open and he was drooling on me but i didnt mind, he looked so peaceful so why bother him over some drool? And i could just wipe it off when we got back. Speaking of which, we arrived back at the daycare and up to our room, where i layed moon down on the bed and wiped his drool with my thumb. He grabbed my arm and cuddled against it, pulling me onto the bed. I smiled and crawled closer to him, bringing his body closer to mine. He nuzzled into my arm more as i hummed softly to not disturb him. He looked like an angel, he is an angel. Moon's so goregous and wonderful in every way, i could of never asked for a better boyfriend (ok, pop off queen) and i'm so so so lucky to have him. I soon fell asleep myself and when i awoke, moon was still asleep. He was no longer drooling, just sleeping peacefully facing the ceiling. I sat up and rubbed an eye before yawning and getting out of the bed. As i started to change, moon started to grumble and mumble in his sleep. He started to squirm around, his mumbles growing. I slowed in buttoning my shirt and watched him as he began to cry. My eyes widened and i rushed to him, shaking him gently. "Moon, moon wake up!" I said, shaking him more. He woke up, tears running down his face. His breath was heavy and he was shivering slightly. I stopped shaking him and let him take everything in, smiling softly at him. I went for a kiss on his forehead but he flinched away and pushed my hands off his shoulders. Moon backed up until his back hit the wall.
"Moon, it's me s-" i began but he interupted me.
"Stay a-away from me Felix!" He cried out, hiding his face with his hands.
I froze and became pissed- has that felix been back here again?!
"Moon, it's sun. Felix isn't here, ok? It's just me and you..." i assured him, crawling to him. Moon curled up and hid his face more.
"N-no, please stop! N-no more!" He yelled.
I removed his arms from his face and stared deep into his eyes. His breathing slowed and he stopped trembling.
"It's me, sun...he is not here, he can't hurt you...not while im here"