Sun x Moon 15 😍

15 parts of this bullshit, lets see how many i can do 😍😍😍  btw this is smut to prepare (i'm both proud and embarrased at this but oh well)

|Sun's POV|
I sat on the bed, awaiting my maid. If you read the last chapter, you should know that my sweet moon was turned into my maid by the children. And i wish to reward my maid for helping prepare for my 'dinner party' of 'important business people'. The door creaked open and in entered my sweet maid.
"Hello maid~ i shakl give you some orders, and all you need to do is follow them~" Moon nodded and shut the door, the lock making a small metal sound as it hit the main bit.
"Good~ get on your knees~~"
Moon blushed but did as instructed, on his hands and knees in front of me. I lifted his chin with a finger and smirked, my eyes half-lidded.
"Now take off your skirt~ not your top, jutlst the skirt~"
My sweet did as told, sliding the skirt to bunch at his ankles. 
"Including the pants dear~~"
I saw moon's face flush pink as he does as told, both now at his ankles. He looked away while i stared at him.
"Goood boy~" I praised as i removed my trousers and pants, my dick springing up.
Moon looked at my length and gulped as i spun my finger to indicate for him to spin around. He spun round and braced himself, his head bowed.
"Are you ready for me baby~?" I asked lustfully, awaiting a nod.

|Moon's POV|
I nodded as i waited for sun to thrust into me. A sharp wave of pleasure flowed through me as sun slammed himself into me, fast and repeatitively. Soft moans escaped my mouth as i bit my lip. However, that didnt work as sun sped up.
"Who said you could muffle your moans?~" sun teased as he sped up.
"N-nO, aAh~~, o-oNe nYaHh~~" i moaned, eyes shut tight.
My legs trembled slightly as i felt myself reach climax. I moaned out louder as i felt myself cum, my chin now on my chest. Sun didnt slow however, he instead sped up more.
"Dont worry d-dear~ im close~" Sun assured me, his thrusts turning sloppy.
I moaned loudly as i felt him cum into me, warm liquid rush into me. Pants replaced my moans as we stayed like that. Sun lifted me up into his lap, still on his dick, and i whimpered as he did so.
"You did amazingly baby~ and that didnt even beat your record~"
I nodded as i rested the back of my head on his bare shoulder. He cradeled my face in his hand and kissing my cheek.
"I love you moony~"
"Love you too sunny~"