Chapter 3

------------------
Caths POV
------------------
Wow. Wow. I just finished operating on Andy and... Wow. The rush, the high I had from seeing someone so exposed and it being up to me to save them. Wow. Its nothing like I've ever experienced before. I had seen operations be done but I was never the one to do them. Now that it was finished and I knew my patient was gonna be okay... I can't explain the feeling.

After checking on my other patients I went to Post Op. to check on Andy and the guys. Once I stepped in the room everyone when wild.

"There's our favorite surgeon!" Ashley yelled.

"Cath you did it!!"CC said.

Once everyone calmed down I asked Andy how he was feeling.

"I'm good. It hurts a little but I guess it has to, right? Since you did just cut me open." He chuckled.

"Yea, that's normal." I said flatly.

The guys looked at me confused but with pity.

Then Cristina walked in the room. How she knew where I was I do not know. "Hey Cath, they need you. Doll guy is having some problems." She said.

"Code blue?" I asked.

"No, but something with stomach pain." She said.

I looked at Andy and the guys. "Okay I'll--"

"Wait, Cath can I talk to you really quick?" Andy asked.

"No, I have to do my job." I said.

"Please." He pleaded.

I sighed, "Cristina can't they just page Bailey? She's the one that operated on him."

Cristina nodded and went to talk to a nurse at the counter. A few seconds later she returned.

"So this is broken ribs guy?" She asked.

"Um..Yea. Cristina, Andy. Andy, Cristina." I said. "Oh and this is Ashley, Jake, Jinxx, and CC."

"Wait... Andy? Andy Andy?" She asked.

"Yea." I said.

"Ohh, so you're the jerk that left her--"

"Cristina!" I stopped her from saying anything else.

There was an awkward silence after that, so I decided to be the doctor again, not a friend. "Okay, he will have to stay here to rest for a couple of days. I will be checking on him daily to see how he's doing. If it looks like he's doing better he might be able to be released early." I didn't speak directly at Andy.

All the guys nodded understandingly. A couple seconds later a girl walked in.

"Oh my god, baby are you okay?" She kissed Andy and Andy looked at me when they pulled away.

"We should go." I said grabbing Cristina's arm. I could tell she was pissed and if I didn't leave soon either she would start throwing punches or I would.

"Wait!" Andy said. I groaned and turned around with a fake smile. "Juliet this is Ca-- Dr. Reed. She operated on me."

The girl, Juliet, walked over to me and hugged me.

"Oh...okay." I said uncomfortably.

Cristina took Juliet's arms off me. "Yea... She's not really a hugger."

"oh. Well... Thank you so much for fixing him!" Juliet said.

"That's my job!" I said with fake enthusiasm. My pager beeped. "Oh hey look, I have to go." I left running to see the doll guy.

Once I got to his room, he was screaming in pain.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" Dr Bailey yelled. "You know what we'll talk later. Help me find out what's wrong with him."

--------------------
Andy's POV
--------------------

As soon as Juliet got here I knew things were only going to go down hill. Cath left as soon as she got the chance, but I don't blame her. I would want to leave too.

"Hey, its late, I'm going to go get some coffee and maybe something to eat. Do you guys want anything?" Juliet asked.

"No thank you." All the guys said.

She turned to me. "Oh, no thanks." I said.

She kissed me again before leaving.

As soon as Juliet was out of sight Ashley spoke up, "Duuuudddeeee."

"What?" I asked.

"This must really suck for you." Ashley said. "No offense but, why did you leave Cath for Juliet?"

"I didn't leave her for Juliet, I met Jules after I left Cath to go on tour." I said.

"I know but still, you left Cath and ended up dating Juliet?." Ashley said.

The guys for some reason have never liked Juliet. I don't know why.

"Well I am glad I'm not in your place cause god that has to be awkward. And she hugged her. Juliet hugged Cath. Your girlfriend hugged your ex." Jinxx said.

"Okay okay I get it. Yes it is a little weird--"

"A little?" the guys said at the same time.

"Okay its very weird, but I'll be out of here in a couple of days. No big deal." I tried to play it off.

"Oh come on. Don't tell me you're not going to miss Cath." CC said.

"Man, I will always miss her. Some days I miss her so much I don't think I'm gonna make it. But what choice do I have? I've moved on, I have a girlfriend, we have different paths in our lives. She's living her dream and I'm living mine... It would've never worked out." My voice cracked in the last sentence but Juliet walked in and I had to pretend to be fine.

"Ughh I'm so tired, I got here as soon as I heard and I haven't gotten any sleep." She said as she sat down in a chair next to the bed.

------------------------------------------------------
I have nothing against Juju I love her okay its just for the story. If you will notice, I did not make her seem like a bitch like a lot of fanfics do so plz don't take the story the wrong way. I hope you guys enjooooyyedd