Chapter 27

Thats the ring guys!
------------------
Cath's POV
------------------
When the show ended and Andy got off stage I ran to him. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up, spinning around. We both laughed, I could seem to be able to get the huge smile off my face.

"I love you I love you I love you I love you!!!" I said and kissed his cheek.

Andy laughed and grabbed my face and kissed me. We kissed for a while before someone cleared their throat. When we turned around we saw it was the guys, and Beth was next to CC, who she had become very fond off, she also had a big smile on her face.

"Congrats man!" CC said patting Andy's back.

"Why is everyone getting engaged!?" Ashley said and we laughed.

Soon, after all the guys were done saying congratulations, we were alone. I looked down at my hand, this felt so unreal it felt like I was dreaming. And god, I hope I wasn't dreaming.

"You like it?" Andy asked.

"What? Oh, yea, sorry. Its beautiful! I love it." I snaked an arm around his neck and brought him closer to me. "And I love you," I connected my lips to his and he picked me up, my legs around his torso, and his hands on my butt to support my weight. He walked a little until we found the dressing room. He knocked to see if there was anyone in there, and when no body answered he opened the door. We both walked in with a big grin, knowing and anticipating what was about to happen. Until....

"Hey guys do you want to go grab a bite?" Jake asked while all the other guys followed him into the dressing room. Andy and I both groaned and rolled out eyes.

"No, but can you take Beth?" I asked.

"Okay, sure. But what are you guys planning to eat? We haven't eaten in a while today." CC said, grabbing Beth's hand ready to leave.

"Oh, we got something special on the menu tonight." Andy said with a smirk and I slapped his shoulder playfully.

"Eww. Okay then, Beth, you'll be staying with us tonight." CC said. All the guys and Beth headed out and Andy and I followed to head to our hotel room.

Once we were inside Andy pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. His hands went down and squeezed my ass and as I yelped he took the opportunity to put his tounge in my mouth. His tongue explored mouth, causing me to let out a few moans, and that caused him to let out moans himself.

Andy suddenly stopped and pulled away. Breathless and confused I asked him, " What's wrong?"

"Is this safe?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, with the baby and all?"

"Yea, there's little to no danger to the baby. " I said.

"Are you sure? You said little to no danger. So there might be some danger. I don't want to risk it."

"Andy, who's the doctor here? I know it might sound dangerous but its not." I said trailing my hands down his chest. "Trust me, I have been on the vagina squad-- I mean gynecologist..." I quickly said, "plenty of pregnant women are sexually active."

"You know what, I still don't want to risk it Cath. I'm scared that something will happen and itll be my fault." Andy said. I groaned and sighed.

"Fine."

"Come on, let's just order a huge delicious meal here and we can watch movies or a TV show all night, well you know, maybe not all night, maybe some occasional make out sessions." He said with a smirk.

"Fine," I said trying to be serious but I couldn't contain my smile.

We sat on the couch and Andy grabbed the control, putting on Netflix. He wrapped his hand around my shoulders and I cuddled into his chest.

After a while of silence and going through what we could possibly watch on Netflix, Andy turned to me with a confused look on his face. "Vagina Squad??"

------------------------------------------------------
I'm not even gonna apologize this time because its become a regular thing of mine to have 700 word chapters instead of my starting 1000 words. *sigh*

On the bright side, I think Vagina Squad is pretty funny

Comment, Vote, & share with friends or social media :)