Chapter 22

Dean x Ana scene from supernatural^^^ because they you know... Do the dirty in the impala and that kinda goes with the smut in this chapter. So smut warning guys.

Andy's POV
-------------------
It was midnight and I was half asleep when my phone rang.

I answered it not bothering to check who it was.

"Hello?" I said tiredly.

"Hey! Andy! How you doin!"it was Cath. She was slurring her words and sounded way too perky for.. Well Cath.

"Are you drunk?"

"Si señor!" Cath said.

I sighed. "Cath... Where are you?"

"Look out your window."

I went to check but there was no body there. "I don't see you."

"Oh! Oh ah.... Do you see me now?" She said walking into my view.

"Yes I see you." She laughed and held up a bottle.

"So are you gonna let me in or am I just suppose to sit out here?" She asked.

"Okay hold on."

I walked downstairs and opened the front door. "Cath! Get in!" Cath ran towards me, almost tripping over her own feet, but she made it without falling on her face.

"Hey!!!" She yelled.

"Shh! The guys are asleep. You know what, give me that!" I said taking the bottle away from her."What are you doing here?! Aren't you suppose to be at work?"

"Took the day off." She shrugged.

"I'm taking you back to your house. Did you come walking?" I asked.

"No, I came in my car. Duh" Cath said holding up her keys.

"Jesus Christ, Cath!" I took the keys away from her.

"No I don't want to go!" She wouldn't go out the door so I picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder and walked to her car.

"Please Andy. I don't want to go back home. Not right now." Cath said in a serious tone now when we got inside the car.

"Okay, fine." I started the car and started driving.

"Where are we going?" Cath asked.

"Somewhere."

I drove up a hill and parked. It was a little far away from the house and it took us a while to get there but it looked over the whole city. I parked the Impala and got out of the car going around to open Cath's door.

She got out of the car and looked over the hill. "Wow..." I could tell she was a little more sober now.
"The view is beautiful isn't it?" She asked amazed.

"Yea, it is." Little did Cath know that I wasn't talking about the view of the city... I was looking at her.

I sat on the hood of the car and Cath soon followed, laying down beside me looking up watching the stars.

We stayed silent for a while, she was admiring the stars and I was admiring the way her features where highlighted under the moonlight.

"I'm a coward." Cath said all of a sudden.

"What? No you're not. You're the strongest woman I know."

"No, I'm a coward. I run away from you, I push you away because the thought of you leaving me again scares me. I drink because my life is a mess. I used to hurt myself because I was hurting inside. I'm a mess.I'm a coward." She said still looking at the sky.