Chapter 23

Cath's POV
------------------
I woke up in Andy's arms, his shirt over me, covering my body like a blanket. I tried not to wake him up but my stiring woke him up anyways.

He rubbed his eyes lazily and yawned. "Good morning" he kissed the top of my head and wrapped his arms around me.

"Good morning." I left a small kiss on his shoulder.

"I think we should probably get going." Andy said but he didn't move a muscle.

"Yea. We probably should." I sat up and grabbed my clothes trying to get dressed. Once it was time to put on my jeans I winced at the soreness of my legs.

"Are you okay?" Andy asked.

"Yea, yea I'm fine." I managed to put everything on and I jumped into the passenger seat.

Andy drove me to my house,his hand on my thigh the whole way there, and parked the car in the driveway.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked him.

"You sure?"

"Yea, come on in." We walked through the front door and Danny was seated on the couch watching TV.

"There you are!" Danny stood up and walked up to me. "Why did you leave without telling us?!"

"Sorry, I couldn't sleep and the guys invited me over to their house," I lied. "Is Beth still asleep?"

"Yea."

I took Andy's hand and pulled him into the kitchen.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" I asked him.

"Water, please."

I took out a cup and filled it up with water for Andy, and filled up a cup with water for me but put it in the microwave. I handed Andy his glass of water and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Do you like your water warm?" He asked.

"What? No I'm gonna make some tea!" I said laughing. The microwave beeped and I took out the cup. I put in the tea bag, squeezed some honey in, and sat next to Andy at the table.

"What's that?"

"Honey and lemon tea. Want some?" I offered.

"No thanks." He said chuckling a little.

"What?!"

"Nothing!" Andy said smiling.

"You've got a problem buddy?!" I got closer to him, stood on my toes and got close enough to his face that our noses were touching.

In a swift movement Andy wrapped his hands around my waist, brought me closer to him and kissed me. When we parted I stood flat on the ground and looked down a bit.

We both stayed quiet but when I looked up Andy was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"No, tell me!"

"I love you."

I looked at him and smiled like an idiot. "I love you too."

***
It has been a week since the whole 'sex in the backseat of the car' thing and now Andy and I are dating. He asked me out at work.

It was really cute actually, the guy that sells coffee told me someone had already paid for mine and I didn't argue, I mean, free caffeine, and I took it. I drank almost all of it going through patient's charts and Cristina sat next to me.

"What's written on your cup?" She asked not bothering to say hi even though we hadn't seen each other for like a week because of shift differences.

"What? Nothing is written on my--" I grabbed the coffee cup and saw there was in fact something written on the side.

Cath,

This coffee is really hot,
But you're hotter ;)
Will you go out with me?
-Andy

I smiled and got up to call him. While the phone was ringing I walked into the nearest on call room.

"Hello?" Andy answered the phone.

"You're such an idiot," I said smiling to myself.

"So you saw it." Even over the phone I knew he had a smirk on his face.

I leaned against the door frame, "I did."

"So...is that a yes?" Andy actually sounded genuinely nervous.

"Jeez, Andy... I don't know... I think I need some time to think about this." I said dramatically.

"Oh, yea of course take all the time you need."

"I was kidding, of course I will!"

"Oh thank god!" Andy sighed in relief which made me laugh. "Dinner tonight. On me."

"But--"

"No buts. Just you and me, a candle lit dinner, and dessert afterwards, if you know what I mean."

I laughed at his poor attempt at seducing me. "Hey, I gotta get back to work. I'll see you tonight." I said.

"Yea, see you tonight."

And that's how we started our official relationship. The fans actually like me which is really surprising because I saw the way some of them treated Juliet. Damn, those fans can be cold.

Anyways, I'm here now, doing rounds with the chief of surgery and a few new interns.

"Reed, why don't you start us off." Dr webber said.

"Okay. Jackson Blank, 29, has a rare disease, a very rare disease called Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva," I stopped because I felt a wave of nausea hit me. I had been feeling a little weird lately, I think I might've caught the stomach flu going around. "Sorry, uh, Aka FOP, aka stone man syndrome. Basically, if Jackson ever bumps into or gets hit by something his connective tissue and muscles--"

"Turn into stone." Jackson finished my sentence.

"Yea. We're doing our best to keep--" another wave hit me and I had to cover my mouth and close my eyes so I wouldn't throw up.

"Dr. Reed. are you okay?" Dr webber asked.

I shook my head.

"You can go."

I ran out and into the bathrooms opening a stall and throwing up my whole breakfast.

After my vomit fest I was so weak I had to sit down on the floor. I heard someone come into the bathroom.

"Dr. Reed, what happened?!" One of the interns, I think her name was Nikki, kneeled beside me.

"I'm fine. I think I coming up with something. I can't keep my food down these past few days." I said.

"Have you been feeling dizzy? Vomiting a lot and having nausea?" The intern asked.

"Yea..."

"Dr. Reed, when was your last period?"

"What?!" I said a little too loud. "I'm not pregnant!" I laughed.

"Okay but when was your last period?" The intern asked again.

I rolled my eyes but gave in, "Well let's see..." I started counting back, counting with my fingers, trying to remember when exactly was my last period. Then my eyes grew wide, "Shit."
-----------------------------------------------------

Also part of the last suggestion. Should I stop this book at chapter 25 and maybe make another book or keep writing in this one?