Chapter 16

Cath's POV
------------------
I put a few frozen pizzas in the oven (a few because, well, you know, men and their food) while Andy called the guys to invite them over. When everything was ready I set the timer and walked into the living room where Andy was talking on the phone.

"Yea, yea okay see ya here." He said and hung up. "Hey." He said turning to me.

"Hey."

"Can we talk now?" He asked.

"Yea, sure."

I led Andy to the front porch and we sat on the swing. I put my legs up and brought them to my chest. It was kinda hard with my light blue jeans, but I managed. I wrapped my maroon cardigan around my torso, covering the white Guns & Roses tank top.

"Juliet and I broke up." Andy said.

"Oh, Andy... I'm so sorry." I said rubbing his back.

"No, that's the thing. I broke up with her. Cath... I know this is probably not the right time to ask but I couldn't wait any longer. Can we start over? Can we be strangers again?" I raised an eyebrow at Andy. "Let me introduce myself, we can talk and laugh, and relearn everything we already know about each other and maybe learn new things. And come up with more inside jokes. And create new memories. Will you give me a second chance?" Andy said.

It cought me off guard so I didn't know what to say. I really wanted to start over. I did, I really did. But I knew Andy would have to leave again.

"Andy..."

"Please Cath? We don't have to get back to being a couple. At least not right away, I would love to try that again later on. But will you please give me another chance?"

Its hard to give second chances. Its even harder to ask for them. A chance to do it again knowing what you know now, what you've learned. A chance to do it completely different. A chance to right our wrongs, to correct our mistakes. A chance to try and start from scratch.

---------------------
Andy's POV
---------------------

"Please?" I pleaded.

Cath sighed,"Okay. I guess we can try beings strangers again."

I smiled, "Hi, my name is Andy." I said sticking my hand out for Cath to shake it.

She chuckled but took my hand and gave it a firm shake, "I'm Catherine, but my friends call me Cath." She said smiling.

At that moment the guys arrived. Each one of them got out of the car and after them, Jackie got out. As soon as Cath saw her and she saw Cath they both ran to each other and hugged. I guess they haven't seen each other in a while.

--------------------
Cath's POV
--------------------
As soon as I saw Jackie get our of the car I ran to her and hugged her. We almost fell but she steadied both of us. I felt so many emotions, I was laughing and smiling but crying, not just tears of joy but just emotions from everything, my mom, Andy and Beth, work, everything.

"Cath! Oh my god!" Jackie said. We pulled away and she showed me her hand. "Guess whaaaat!"

"Oh my god! It was about time Christian!" I said slapping CC's shoulder playfully when I saw the diamond ring on Jackie's left ring finger.

"Dude, I thought you were gonna do the thing," Andy said.

"Yea well, your ass messed it all up, we haven't played in a while. I'm joking, I was but I decided to go a more traditional way." CC said.

"Traditional?! He put it in my tequila shot, I almost died!" Jackie said.

We all laughed and then I invited them in. The oven timer went off.

"Ah, just in time guys. Pizza's ready!" I said.

"Pizza? You, Mrs. 'I could win Top Chef' heated up some pizza?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, I did. I had to do something quick and a lot of it because, well, I will be feeding 6 grown ass men. They could easily finish a pizza each!" I said.

"6?" Ashley asked.

"Oh yea, Danny, Beth, get in here!" I yelled.

They walked in, Beth on Danny's shoulders again, her head almost touching the ceiling.

"Guys this is Beth." I said and they all waved and said 'hi's and 'hey's to her. She giggle and waved back. Danny put her down and she ran to my side.

"Hey Beth! Oh, look at you, you've grow a lot!" Jackie said kneeling down in front of Beth.

Beth giggle again, "Hey Aunt Jackie."

Jackie smiled but the guys looked confused. Danny greeted everyone.

"Hey, can you and Beth go set the table?" I asked. He nodded and took Beth by the hand and went into the dinning room.

"Is she Danny's?" Jinxx asked.

"Umm...no. She's my daughter." I said. I didn't mention Andy was the father since I wanted him to tell them when he was ready.

"Our daughter." Andy said and looked down.

The guy's eyes grew wide except for CC's. I knew he knew already.

"What?!" Ashley, Jinxx, and Jake said at the same time.

"Before you guys left for your tour... Well uh I was already, you know pregnant." I said.

"Oh." Ashley said. And that was it. We didn't talk about Beth being mine and Andy's daughter for the rest of the night.

***

It was about 9 pm and Beth had gone to sleep a while ago. I brought out some alcohol, an old bottle of whiskey I would probably never drink if I didn't bring it out tonight.

"Yeeeaa!!!" CC said loudly when I walked in with the bottle in my hand.

"Shhh Beth is sleeping!" Jackie said and slapped his shoulder.

"Ow what's up with you women hitting me." He said rubbing his arm. We chuckled and I poured all of us a glass. I sat in between Danny and Jackie.

"Why did you name her Beth anyways?" Jake asked.

"The Kiss song, duh!" Andy and I said at the same time. We looked at eachother and laughed a little.

"Jeez okay, sorry I didn't know." Jake said.

After a couple seconds of silence Jackie spoke up. "I heard about your guys' mom. I'm sorry." Jackie said.

"Oh yea, I'm sorry for your loss." Jinxx said with soft eyes.

"Yea... Me too." I said and swung back the glass of whiskey.

"Woah there cowgirl, slow your horses." Danny said.

We stayed up until 2am drinking and talking. We would've stayed up longer but most of us passed out because of the alcohol.
------------------------------------------------------
Jackie's baaaaacckkk!!!

I don't know what to write next guys... I kinda already wrote the big parts/problems. And ideas?