Chapter 18

Andy's POV
--------------------
"Hey Beth!" I said when I saw her come into the living room. I was sitting on the leather couch drinking beer with the rest of the guys.

"Andy!!!" She ran to me and jumped onto the sofa. "Did you see the picture?"

"What picture?"

"Oh, I forgot." Cath took out her phone and showed me the screen. There was a picture of Beth with uneven messy ponytails and Cath smiling beside her. "Beth tried to do her hair today." Cath said laughing.

All the other guys were talking in their own little groups. Jackie and CC were sitting togethere, he was whispering in her ear something's that made her giggle. Ashley and Jinxx were talking and Danny and Jake were having their own conversation.

"Wow! Can you do my hair someday?" I said jokingly to Beth pretending to flip my hair. She giggled and hugged me. I smiled and turned to Cath, then noticed CC taking a picture behind her.

"Hey family picture! Cath get in there!" He said.

"Uh..." Cath looked a bit hesitant but sat down on the other side of me. I put my hand around her waist and Beth sat on my lap on the other side.

"Say cheese!" CC said.

"Cheeeeesseee!" We all said and smiled for the picture.

CC looked at his phone, "Nice!"

"I want to see!" Beth ran to CC to see the picture.

Cath leaned down, a fake smile on her face and whispered in my ear, "I cant do this."

-------------------
Cath's POV
-------------------
"What?" Andy asked.

"I can't pretend." I was about to get up but Andy grabbed my wrist.

"I don't understand. Can we talk about this?" I rolled my eyes but he led me into one of the rooms anyway. "What the hell?!" He said.

"What?"

" I thought we were past this!" He ran his fingers through his hair.

"You know what, I thought we were too but when CC said "Family Picture" I realized, I'm not over this. I can't forget what happened. And we are definitely not a family. You have to earn your way there. Just because you helped create that tiny human out there does not mean you're her dad. You may be her biological father, but you are not her dad." I don't know if that made sense but I was so mad I didn't care.

"Why can't you just let me in?! Give me another chance?" Andy said sitting on the bed.

"Remember what happened last time I let you in?" I said.

Andy looked at me and looked me up and down. For a while he just looked at me, and then started butting his lip.

"What?!" I said, still angry now crossing my arms over my chest. Andy's eyes went straight to my breasts.

He stood, still biting his lip ring. He towered me so when he walked towards me I backed up. He pushed me up against the wall, his hands next to both sides of my head and got down, really close to my face. His lips almost brushing against mine.

"Has anyone ever told you that... you're very hot when you're angry?" He said. He leaned down and kissed me, hard. At first I didn't respond but then I got the hang of it and kissed back. I almost melted under his touch, the feeling of his lips on my lips.

We walked a little and he threw me on the bed, and crawled on top of me. As he kissed me, he grinded his hips on me, causing me to moan. I tugged on the hem of his shirt.

He pulled away and grabbed my hand, "What happened to starting with being friends?" He said with a smirk.

"Oh, shut up and kiss me before I change my mind." He took off his shirt and was leaning down to kiss me again when the door flew open.

"Mommy, we're gonna sing come on!" Beth ran into the room, Jinxx following behind her.

Andy rolled off of me quickly and Jinxx ran to Beth, covering her eyes.

"Guys!" Jinxx said.

I fixed my hair and straighten my shirt while Andy put his shirt back on.

"What was that about singing, bug?" I asked and I led Beth out the door. Andy walked behind me, fully dressed might I add. I turned around and mouthed "we'll finish that later." And Andy smirked.

"Well, Ashley said we could do some karaoke and I know you like to sing so I went to go find you. What where you and Andy doing?" Beth asked.

"Nothing!" Andy and I both answered fast and it sounded panicky. I chuckled lightly and went to sit down next to Jackie.

"Well you guys were gone a while.." Jake said.

Jinxx looked at us and smiled, "maybe you should lock the door next time." I threw a pillow at him.

"Okay! Who wants to go first?" CC said bringing a bunch of equipment out of a closet. There were microphones, microphone stands, even guitars and basses. "Can you guys help me get the drum kit out?" He asked. Ashley Andy and Jake got up to help.

"Is all of this stuff yours?" I asked Jinxx.

"Nope, it was already here when we came."

"So? Who's going first?" CC asked.

"I think you guys should play a few songs first." Jackie said

The guys shrugged at each other and started setting up. Jinxx and Jake tuned the guitars, Andy was setting up the sound, Ashley was tunning the bass, and CC was warming up, making random beats on the drums.

Beth sat closest to where the guys were setting up, watching them.

"Okay, I guess we're gonna play a few songs for you girls." Andy said into the microphone. The volume was high but not extremely loud.

"Okay so," he turned to the guys and they said something to each other and they all nodded, "the first song we will play is called Youth & Whiskey. And, Cath, this song is for you Ms. 'I love a whiskey that's old enough to order its own whiskey'" he smiled and winked at me, the guys and Jackie laughed.

------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys if Beth knew what was going on she would be scared for life.

Vote, comment &share!(^v^)

New History- Andy Biersack A.U. (Book 2) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें