Chapter 30

Cath's POV
------------------
I woke up the next morning and tried to sit up but again failed because of how weak I was after last night. It felt so unreal now because I had gotten used to having only Beth for the last 6 years. And now... Now there's another tiny human in our lives.

I turned my head to my left and I saw Andy sitting in the same chair he was in last night, carrying Jayden. Jayden was asleep but Andy kept caressing his cheek or grabbing his hands.

"Hey, babe, I think you should let him sleep and you should get some sleep too." I said.

"No, I'm fine. Good morning to you too by the way." Andy said jokingly smiling.

"No, come on, did you even sleep last night?"

"No... But that's because I wanted to make sure both you and him were okay."

I sighed and smiled at the thought of Andy staying awake to "protect" us. "Andy, come on. I'm awake now. Go home, get some sleep, then come back with Beth so she can meet her new brother." I extended my arms so he would give me the baby.

"Ugh, fine. I'll take a quick nap, then a shower and I will be back." He said handing Jayden to me and kissing both our foreheads.

Andy left and a nurse came in telling me they had already showered Jayden while I was asleep but he needed to eat. I fed him for a while and then just held him when he was full watching him sleep and move his mouth while sleeping. I couldn't help but smile at myself.

"Where's the new baby!?!" Beth came in running to me, Andy and the guys following behind.

Jayden jumped a little and woke up, starting to want to cry but luckily he didn't. Beth sat by my side and looked at Jayden, Jayden looked back at her with his big blue eyes.

"Hi" Beth said a little quieter this time. She put out her pointer finger and Jayden wrapped his tiny hand around it. Beth smiled "Can I hold him?"

"Sure, bug, just sit down in the chair." She did as I said and Andy took Jayden, carefully placing him in Beths arms.

"Oh my god, you're a dad..." Jake said getting closer to Andy. "I couldn't get this feeling when you were with Beth but now that you have this little baby... I mean... It just hit me. You really are a dad."

"I know. I know..." Andy turned to look at the three of us; Beth Jayden and I.

"What's his name?" Ashley asked.

"Jayden." Andy and I said in unison.

"Jayden? I picked that name! I... I picked that name out for you guys!!" CC said jumping around like an excited little kid. "I picked that name! Out of all the names we all suggested they picked mine! Suck it!" He told the guys.

Andy and I laughed. "Well we weren't gonna name our kid Machete," I said laughing.

"Why not?! That's an awesome name! I wish my name was machete. " Ashley frowned.

"Its my turn! Can I hold him?" CC asked. We nodded and the next few hours were spent with the guys passing around our baby to each other every 30 minutes like a game of hot potato.

-------------------
Andy's POV
-------------------
It was night now and the guys had left, taking Beth with them so they could all get a good night sleep. Cath and Jayden wouldn't be able to go home until tomorrow so I decided I would stay at the hospital to keep Cath company.

The nurses had brought Cath her dinner. While she ate I kept thinking about everything, my head was spinning with thoughts, with 'what if's and 'how's .