Chapter 25

Cath's POV
-----------------
Today was the day Black Veil Brides had to get back on tour. It was also the day Beth and I would go with them to their show in San Diego.

The guys flew out to San Diego at noon but Andy had decided he would fly with us at night.

Right now we were at the hotel room Andy had rented (because he didnt let me pay) and we were all watching TV.

"Hey, I have a question." Andy leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Yea?"

"When are we gonna tell the guys?" We hadn't told Beth yet so the word baby wasn't used when she was around.

"Let's talk about this somewhere else." I said.

"Okay, I think I know where we can talk about this." Andy got up from the bed and put on some slippers and I followed slipping on my sandals.

"We'll be back in a little bit Beth. Do you want something to eat?" Andy asked.

"No thank you, Andy." Beth replied not looking away from the Tv screen.

"Okay, we'll be just outside." Andy grabbed my hand and we walked onto the balcony, shutting the sliding door behind us.

"Cath, I want to be able to tell the guys. Who else am I going to have that I can speak about this kind of stuff while I'm on tour?"

"Andy, its the first two weeks of the pregnancy. I don't want to tell anyone yet."

"Why not?! They're practically family! Shouldn't they know?" He frowned.

"Yes they should, and we will tell them in a very special way when the time comes." I was about to head inside when Andy grabbed my arms and gently turned me around.

"Why is that time not now?"

"Because it's not Andy! You know, couples usually wait 3 months before telling their friends and family they're expecting."

"Cristina knows. Don't you think the guys should know too?!" Andy was getting mad now, and I could tell he was trying to control his temper, but was failing at it.

"Cristina knows because she helped me when I found out. Its not like I told her, she was there with me. What was I suppose to do? Tell her she couldn't know the results until we told the rest of the family?"

"Why don't you want them to know?!"

"We will tell them just not now."

"But why not now!?" Andy ran his fingers through his medium length hair.

"Because."

"Why?!"

"Because I don't want to right now!"

"WHY?!" Andy yelled which took me off guard, making me flinch and jump away from him. He saw that I got scared and his expression immediately softened. "You're scared of me?" He asked quietly. He stretched his hand out which made me flinch again and he put it down. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you... You shouldn't be scared Cath, I'm sorry. I love you." He tried to hug me but I moved.

"You want to know why I don't want to tell anyone right now? Fine. Because I'm scared of loosing it again. I lost a baby once, Andy, you don't know the pain that I felt. I had to give birth to a son I knew would die within days. I decided to give birth to him before the 9 months, I killed him. And to add on to the pain everyone that knew about the pregnancy pitied me. They looked at me with sad eyes and walked on eggshells around me. I can't do that again. If something does go wrong this time," I took a deep breath and put a hand on my belly, "I want to go through it alone, with you. I don't want anyone bringing it up every day. I don't want to hear the 'I'm sorry for your loss, that's so sad'. That's why. So will you please respect my decision since I'm the one carrying the baby and not tell anyone right now?!"

I didn't wait for him to respond and just went inside.

I don't know why I was scared of Andy. I've seen him like that before, but this time I was afraid he would do something like...like Toby did. I'm usually very strong. I don't show my feelings, I stand up and often intimidate people, even Andy. I decided to call it a day and set up the couch so I wouldn't have to sleep on the bed with Andy and make it uncomfortable for Beth. Andy was still outside smoking. When I changed into some shorts and a loose muscle tee to sleep in I went up to Beth, kissed her forehead, and went to sleep.

-------------------
Andy's POV
-------------------
*the next day*

We had to get prepared for today's show. I still have to have the bandage on my ribs, but Cath said I should be able preform.

Last night when I went back inside after putting out my cigarette I saw her sleeping on the couch. I thought we were all going to sleep on the bed. I'm guessing she didn't want to after the big fight we had. I picked her up, carried her to the bed and tucked her in. Beth was also asleep so I kissed both of their foreheads and changed before laying down on the couch and falling asleep.

Right now it was 9:00am and we had to be at the venue before soundcheck so we needed to be there at around 4:30. I got up and started making some coffee.

Beth and Cath were still asleep and I didn't wake them up. Not long after the coffee was done Cath woke up and walked up behind me, reaching around me and grabbed a cup. I poured some coffee in it and she gave me a small 'thank you' smile before going to sit on the couch. I poured some for myself and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry about yesterday... I don't know what came over me. I guess I just really want someone to brag this to, I don't know. I'm sorry." I said looking down at my coffee.

Cath leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder. "Its okay." She whispered.

Beth woke up a while later and soon it was time to go. We all got ready to go at the same time, which was chaos. Cath was straighting her hair after taking a shower and I had to take a very quick shower because Cath took such a long shower. Beth was putting on both Cath's and my make up, and just messing up her hair, it was a hot mess.

We finally managed to finish getting ready looking decent. I was wearing a cut up Motley Crue shirt with the usual black skinny jeans, and a line painted across my cheeks and nose.

Cath was wearing some of our band merch; a BVB top with all of us in the front with the sleeves cut off, some BVB bracelets, black ripped jeans, and black converse.
Beth also had a tiny BVB T-shirt on and some white shorts.

I walked up behind Cath and slipped my hands around her waist, resting them on her stomach. "Nice shirt." I said and kissed her neck.

"Can we go now!!?" Beth asked--no, demanded, pulling us out the door.

------------------------------------------------------
I'm so freaking tired guys omg I can barely keep my eyes open ahhhh

I'll have another chapter tomorrow I swear

Comment opinions/ guesses/ requests about this chapter and what might Andy have planned for the show...hmmm sneaky lil shit