Chapter 15

Andy's POV
--------------------
I couldn't sleep at all thinking about the day I had yesterday with Cath. I missed being around her so much. I missed her. And it felt like she missed me too. Of course under the circumstances, it probably wasn't a good idea saying anything about it to Cath because she still had some angry feelings towards me. I mean, I don't blame her. But I really wanted to ask for another chance.

I stayed up all night thinking about Cath and Juliet and Beth and the complicated relationship between Cath and I.

I picked up my phone and called Juliet.

"Hey babe!" She answered. I realized I hadn't seen her in like a week.

"Hey, uh I have to talk to you." I said

"Oh okay. Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Yea, Yea. Well... I don't know. I just need to talk. Can we meet up?"

"Um... Yea. I can stop by your bus or we can go out for coffee. Ohh I hear there's this amazing bakery here." Juliet said.

"Okay. text me when and where and I'll be there." I said. With that we both hung up.

About 15 minutes later I met her at the bakery. A waitress came over to us and asked us for our order. I ordered coffee and Juliet ordered a cappuccino and some bread, I wasn't really paying any attention to what type.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked me.

What did I want to talk about? I don't even know what to tell her or where to start. "I have a kid." I said rapidly. Yep, that was the best thing I could've started with (note the sarcasm).

"What?!" Her eyes grew wide.

"I...have a kid. Her name is Beth."

"Are you trying to tell me you cheated on me?!" Juliet asked.

"No no no. I would never! She's 5, I...her mom... You know... Popped her out before I knew you. My ex, I was with her before our first tour... And I guess she was pregnant."

"Oh..." She played with some napkins in front of her, "well... I guess we can make it work, I mean if you want to be in the little girl's life."

"Yes, I want to be in her life...but...I don't know if I want to "work it out"" I said

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... I ran into Cath, Beth's mom, and... I realized--"

"You still have feelings for her."

"I never stopped loving her." I said quietly. "I thought I should tell you because it wasn't fair to you. But this doesn't mean I never cared about you. I did. And I still care about you I just--"

"You just don't love me like you love her." She finished my sentence.

"Yea." I sighed.

We stayed in silence for a while. "Do I know her?" She asked

"Juliet..."

"Do I?"

"She was the doctor that operated on me." I said and Juliet put her head in her hands.

"I'm so sorry..." I said

The waitress came to us with our order. We said thank you and she left.

"Yea, I know. I think I should go." Juliet closed the box the bread or cake or whatever came in and grabbed her to go coffee cup. She kissed my cheek, "Thanks for the memories." Then she left.

I decided to call Cath. I don't know, maybe to be with her through this or maybe hoping the subject will come up and she gives me a second chance.

(Again bolds are for Cath and italics are Andy.)

"Hello?"

"Hey! are you home? I need to talk to you."

"Yea but I door think its--"

"Great I'll be there in thirty minutes."

Once I got to her house I knocked on the door. She answered a few seconds later.

"Andy I don't think you should be here." She said.

"Why?"

"Danny's here." She whispered

"So?"

"So, he got really pissed off when everything happened."

"Hey, who's at the door?" I heard Danny yell. After that I heard a few giggles and happy screams.

"Nobody" Cath yelled back.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Uh, no I don't think you should."

"Come on, Cath. Please. We need to talk." I insisted.

After a few moments of thinking it over Cath finally gave in. She stepped aside to let me in. The house was modern and bright. Most of the furniture was either black or clear glass. There was a few splashes of color here and there on pillows or accessories around the house. Pictures of Beth and Cath and some of them with Danny were hung up.

"Who is it?" Danny asked as he walked in the room. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me with clenched fists and jaw. "What the hell is he doing here?" He asked.

"Hey, man, I just came to talk to Cath about something." I said and held up my hands.

"ANDY!!!" Beth came running to me and hugged my legs.

"So you know." Danny said.

"Yea, I know." I said.

"Okay... Hey are you guys hungry? I'm starving, would you like to stay over for dinner Andy?" Cath asked.

"What? Cath are you crazy?!" Danny said.

"No, Danny, Andy and I have talked and... Well we're still not good but he is her dad and it doesn't hurt anyone if he stays for dinner. I hope." Cath said the last part quietly but I still heard. "Why don't you invite the guys too? Yea, that's a great idea! We can all hang out and they can meet Beth!"

"Uh, yea... About that..." I started.

"Hey Beth," Cath said catching on to my tone, "can you go clean up your toys, people are coming over." Beth said okay and left running into the other room.

"They don't really know about Beth.." I said when Beth left.

"What?!" Cath said.

I heard Danny mummble an 'of course'.

"It just hasn't come up yet." I said.

"Okay, well I guess you can still invite them over to tell them... If you want to." Cath said. Danny rolled his eyes and left the room.

"Yea, I'll tell them."
------------------------------------------------------

Idk where I'm going with this but it might be okay.

Comment any type of "requests" you guys might have of like what you want to happen next or what you think will happen next.

So like always, comment vote & share (∩_∩)