Chapter 24

Cath's POV
-------------------
"Did you pee on it?" Cristina asked as I stepped out of the bathroom stall with a pregnancy test in my hand.

"Yea, and a little on my hand too."

"Eww." Cristina said laughing. "Okay, starting timer...now. We just have to wait."

I washed my hands and started pacing back and forth. "Come on, come on, come on!"

"Cath, you're probably not even pregnant. I mean periods skip a month once in a while, its normal! Maybe it'll come later. Plus, you can't be pregnant if you didnt--"

"Oh, but I did." I said.

Cristina sighed. "Andy or Toby?"

"Andy! Oh god not Toby!"

We stayed quiet for a second.

"Was it good?" Cristina asked.

"Cristina!"

"What? Its a legit question!"

"Well not that its any of your business but...it was amazing." I said.

"Where?"

"Cristina!"

"Where!?"

"...Backseat of my car..."

Cristina raised her hand up. "Nice."

"Cristina I'm not gonna high five you."

The timer rang indicating that the time was up. I sighed. "Okay, let's do this." I looked down and saw two lines on the test.

"So?"

"Yea."

"Wow."

"I know." I put my hand on my forehead. "What am I gonna do?!"

"Well obviously tell Andy so he can help you out with this one! Damn, you guys are good at making babies."

"Cristina! I'm serious! He's leaving for tour in 2 days! God, I guess history does repeat." I sat on the counter and threw away the test in the trashcan next to the sink.

***

At home I didn't know whether to tell Andy or not. He had been staying at my house to be closer to Beth and I before he left.

I decided I wanted to tell him in a special way, thinking it would help both me and him calm down and be a little more excited instead of worried about what we're gonna do.

I had stopped at a Target on my way home and bought some things, put them in a brown lunch bag, and went home. When I got home Beth was asleep on Andy's lap while Andy was watching TV.

"Hey babe." He said as I walked through the door.

"Hey." I was a little nervous, not knowing how he would react to what I was about to tell him.

"What's that?" He said pointing to the bag.

"Just some things I bought for Beth on the way home." I said handing him the bag.

He put his hand in the bag and took out a small yellow baby onesie. "I think this is too small for Beth!" He said laughing.

"Look at what else I bought." I sat next to him and wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans.

He took out a T-shirt Beth's size.
"Worlds Best Big Sister? What is this Beth is an only-- wait." He looked at me with wide eyes. "Are you serious?"

"Yea..." I said looking down. "The time in the impala, didn't we use protection?"

"No, I assumed you were on the pill!" Andy said.

"Why would you assume that?! Never assume!" I whisper yelled.

"Whatever, let's forget about that." Andy said. "We're gonna be parents again!!" He grabbed me and kissed me, being careful not to wake Beth up.

"So you're not mad?" I asked.

"No baby, no. I love you and it might've not been planned, but Beth wasn't either and being a dad is starting to be one of my favorite things. I've always wanted to have more than one kid, half me and half you, running around the house. I mean, maybe not right now but you know what, that doesn't matter. We're gonna be parents again!" He cupped my face and kissed me once again.

"Andy..." I said seriously, the smile fading away from my lips

"What?"

"You're leaving in 2 days..."

Andy's smile faded and he sighed. "I know, I know. But I swear, I know you don't want to drop anything and go on tour so I'll visit as much as I can! And I will be here when you give birth. I swear!" He caressed my cheek with his thumb. "There's one thing I wanted to ask you." He said.

"What is it?"

"Well our next show is in San Diego, which is not very far from here. I wanted to ask if you and Beth could come? Only that one show, and I'll pay for anything you guys need! I just really want you guys to go." Andy said.

"Andy, you don't have to pay for anything, I can pay for whatever me and Beth need. Of course we'll go." I said.

"No no no, if you want to pay, fine but at least let me pay for Beth's stuff." Andy insisted. Men and their stubbornness.

"Fine."

"Where are we going?" Beth asked waking up.
------------------------------------------------------

Cristina is my fav

I know its kinda short sorry :( I'm on my way to LA and its been freaking 8 hours in a car and I don't have WiFi and ahhhhh it smells so bad out here Jesus Christ

I have decided to continue this book until I find a spot I think is good to stop and maybe I'll make another one.

Comment opinions, reactions, questions or whatever, vote & share! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ