Chapter 26

Andy's POV
-------------------
I was handed my microphone and we went on stage. The crowd went wild! There were people screaming and 'I love you's could be heard, I saw a few fans crying. I can never get used to this feeling, although good, its strange to feel so empowered and loved and almighty.

"How're you doing San Diego!?" I yelled into the microphone. "Are you motherfuckers ready to rock!!?!" The crowd once again went wild.

We played a few of our old songs and stopped for a little waterbreak. While the guys got hydrated I decided this was a good time for what I wanted to do.

"Guys, I wanted to say something tonight. I have the two, out of three, most important women in my life here tonight backstage,"

------------------
Cath's POV
------------------

What is he doing?

"Can they please come on out." Son of a Bitch.

A security guard guided us to the stage.

"No." I tried to go back backstage but the security guard blocked the way. "No." I tried to move past him but I got shoved on stage.

Andy had a smile plastered into his face and Beth happily stared at all the people looking up on her and waved.

I mouthed an 'I hate you' to Andy. He came over to me and kissed my forehead. "You know you love me." He whispered to me.

"Okay so as you all probably know this is Cath," Andy said into the microphone. I could feel the redness spread across my face. At least I wasn't having an anxiety attack. Yet.

"But what you guys might not know," Andy picked Beth up and rested her on his hip sideways so she could still see the crowd. "Is that we have a beautiful daughter." There was some cheering but much quieter than before.

I looked at Andy with wide eyes, "What are you doing?!"

"Yes, Beth is my daughter. And I thought it was about time I cleared up the rumors and told you guys. I thought I should probably do that before I did this." He put Beth down and she ran off stage, quickly returning with something in her hand.

"Cath," Andy said taking the small box from Beth. "From the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew you were different. I knew you were gonna give me hell. And that's what you did. I'm so crazy about you it hurts. It hurts when I'm away from you, it hurts to see you hurt. I love you Cath. And I will scream it out for the world to hear! I've known you for quite a while now, and during that time, I have learned, that I can't live without you." He got on one knee and I realized what was happening.

My hand flew up to cover my mouth, trying to hold back tears.

"So, Catherine Reed, will you put me out of my misery, will you make it possible for me to never have to live without you? Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" The crowd yelled and went wild with 'aww's and 'omg' and 'that's so cute' and a few 'go Andy!'s.

Andy opened the box to reveal a black diamond ring. Of course it was black. It was beautiful! I squated down in front of him and put my head in my hands, tears of joy now rolling down my cheeks.

"Of course I'll marry you, you idiot!" I cupped his face and kissed him with all I had. I was lost in the moment, not even being able to hear the crowd anymore. Andy and I were lost in our own world.

We pulled away and Andy slipped the ring on my left ring finger.

"I love you." He said before quickly pecking my lips.

"I love you too." He rested his forehead on mine.

"I should probably get off of the stage so you can keep doing your thing." I said.

"Mkay," Andy kissed my cheek and I left. When I turned around to look at him he had the biggest smile on his face, and so did I.
------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW ITS SHORT GOD I CANT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO MAKE LONG CHAPTERS SORRY. I'm so tired, man its 12:30am this sucks I totally forgot I had to update

COMMENT, VOTE, & SHARE