Chapter 17

Cath's POV
-------------------
I was awakened by the sound of someone's phone ringing. I opened my eyes and looked around. It was Danny's phone.

"Sorry!" He whispered and got up to take the call. He walked into the dinning room.

I looked around tiredly, barely being able to keep my eyes open. The guys stirred around and woke up, Jackie was already awake.

"Who's fucken phone was that?!" Ashley said

"Shhh, yelling." I said rubbing my temples. "God, how am I suppose to go to work like this." I whispered.

"Dude its 9am, what time did you have to be at work?" CC asked.

"Oh, don't worry. I've got the nightshift today." I replied.

"You're not taking time off because of... What happened with your mom?" Andy asked.

"No, I don't think so." I got up from the couch I had been sleeping on. Danny, Andy, Jake, and Jinxx slept on the floor while Ashley slept on the love seat, I slept on the recliner, and CC and Jackie slept on the long sofa. "Okay, well, there's three bathrooms you guys can take a shower in. A small bathroom here down the hall, a bigger bathroom upstairs in the guest bedroom and one in my room but I call dibs on that one." I told them.

"I call dibs on this one!" Jackie said pointing towards the hall in the first floor.

"I'll take the guest," Danny said from behind me. I didn't even know he was back.

"Well, we have to get some clean clothes so I guess we'll be leaving now. We'll take short showers on the bus." Jake said.

"Okay, cool. See you guys later." I said.

"I'll pick you up later," CC told Jackie and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

The guys said goodbye and all left, which only left Danny, Jackie and me.

"Can I just borrow some of your clothes?" Jackie asked me.

***

I got out of the shower and got changed and it was 10:30 by now.

"Hey, you should come by the house the guys are staying at. Their manager said they could take a 2 week break so he rented a house, we are going to go check it out today." Jackie said.

"I don't know if I can, I have work." I said going into Beth's bedroom. "Beth honey, time to wake up.

"What time do you start?" Jackie asked.

"7:20"

"Well then come by at around 2 and we have 5 hours!"

"Jackie, I'm super hung over right now, last thing I need is to go party and drink with you guys again." I said.

"You know what, fine, I won't drink if you don't drink. Come on! We can get a little mini private concert from the guys and we can do covers of songs and you can laugh at how bad I sing!" She said.

"Hey, I only make fun of you cause I can't sing either," I said laughing.

"Are you kidding me?!" Jackie yelled. I shushed her because it made my head hurt. Well, that woke up Beth. "You are an amazing singer! You can even start a career out of it!" She said.

"Oh, come on, you're exaggerating." I told her. I went down to the kitchen and put some slices of bread to toast. I got out the cream cheese and strawberry jam, then took out the bottle of ibuprofen pills for the hungover. I gave Jackie 2 and got 2 for myself.

Danny came down the stairs, hair damp from the shower, shirtless in gray sweats.

Jackie covered her eyes, "Ah, dude, give me a warning or something!"

"Why?" Danny asked. "Is it because of these?" Danny flexed his pecks one at a time. Me and Danny laughed while Jackie slowly uncovered her eyes.

"No. Stop--stop it. Don't do that!" She said now laughing too.

Beth walked down the stairs already changed into some black jeans, her little converse, and a white all time low shirt.

She tried to do 2 high pigtails but... It didn't work out.
Danny, Jackie and I laughed looking at her.

"What?" Beth asked.

"Nothing honey," I said. I got my phone out and handed it to Jackie. "Take a picture." I said. I kneeled down next to Beth and looked at the camara.

"Say cheese!" Jackie said.

"Cheeeeseeee!" Me and Beth yelled. My head punded again and I rubbed my temples when the picture was taken.

"Let me see! Let me see!" Beth said grabbing the phone. She giggled. "Can we send it to Andy?!"

"Sure, bug." I said. "But first let's get your hair fixed."

"What's wrong with my hair mommy?" She asked.

"Nothing. Nothing." I heard Danny and Jackie laugh as I led Beth into the bathroom.

A couple of minutes later Beth had decent ponytails done by me and we went back to the living room where Danny and Jackie were both sitting on the couch on their phones.

"Ready?" Jackie asked.

"Ready. I'm gonna take Beth with me if that's okay. Danny, will you come back to the house with her when I leave for work?" I asked.

"Yea sure." Danny said.

"Yea I think the guys will be more than glad to have her there " Jackie said smiling down at Beth.

We got in the impala and drove to the address CC had texted Jackie. We got there in no more than 30 minutes. As soon as we got out of the car all of us stared at the house in awe. It was huge! I mean, it wasn't a mansion, but it was a pretty big and modern two story house. It had some glass walls and other dark brown, almost black walls to accent the glass. Some silver here and there and wow.

We entered the yard which was fenced with a huge at least 6 foot tall stone wall and rang the doorbell. Jinxx answered and told us to come in.

We entered the house and it looked even bigger from the inside! Jinxx led us to the living room which was pretty much as big as half the bottom floor of my house.

"Hey!" Ashley said holding up a beer.

"Don't you guys learn your lesson?! You had a massive hungover this morning yet you're still drinking!"I said.

"Livin' that rock star life!" Ashely yelled.

Beth pulled at the hem of my shirt and looked up at me,
"Mommy what's a hungover?"
-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the filler chapter I promise something some what important will happen next chapter.

Vote, Comment and Share!"ψ(`∇')ψ