chapter 3 The first Sight

Surya's pov

                Surya's pov

It was 2 am at night . I can't sleep because this time is of my duty . If I was at border now then I'll be hanging around checking our base with my M416 but though I am at home now i must sleep but since I am not used to it this will take time .

Hey hey Avinash wake up i can't sleep " i said to Avinash waking him up because I am feeling bore right now .

Bro let me sleep, we are not at border right now" said Avinash in a sleepy voice.

Ahh fuck " i whispered.

Amm l think I should go for running" i said to myself.

I wake up from my bed , i wore my track suit and shoes. I go downstairs slowly at the entrance. I swear if mom wakes up and she sees me she'll probably think that I am mad .

Thank god I got outside the house slowly. The weather was really good though it was a little bit cold but it's good. I miss this weather of kasol. I started running before starting I set my watch on footsteps count.

I completed 5 km running but I am still not feeling tired so I will run a few kms more . I started running again when I was running i heard a voice of an animal. I think it was a puppy. I started looking for it .

                     Aisha's pov

                     Aisha's pov

Reyanshhhhh " i screamed waking up from my sleep seeing a nightmare again . It was te same nightmare.

Ohh God I am tired now " i said .

I just want a peaceful sleep but if I goes to sleep again then again this bad dream of Reyansh will come and again it will destroy my inner self. So I shouldn't sleep.

I get up from my bed . I was wearing my night suit I wore my sleepers. I put my headphone and i goes to the balcony to get fresh air . I sit at the chair . I was just enjoying the weather. Now after hearing song I wasn't feeling sleepy.

When I was just enjoying this moment, I saw someone infront of my house I think it's a boy , at first i thought he must be someone just enjoying the weather like me but when that boy started jumping off the roof of my house, I get that he's a thief . I immediately ran outside my room but though dad and Nisha were sleeping I have to be careful . I took a broom with me as a safety . Carefully i got outside the house .
He was about to jump off the roof when i attacked him from behind with the broom but though he was in middle of jumping off the roof he lost his balance and he fell upon me .

                          Author' pov

                          Author' pov

The guy who fell upon Aisha was our one and only Surya singh. He was jumping off the roof because there was puppy stuck in the garden of Aisha's house and he was helping him but Aisha misunderstood him a thief and she attacked him.

What the fuck are you doing " said Surya getting angry holding Aisha's her waist,
As she was about to fall.

Don't you think I should be asking this question.... What are you doing? Are you a thief ..." Said Aisha . She was so close to him her hands were on his hard chest

Thief and me are you kidding me why would I be a thief" said Surya .

Weren't you the one trying to get inside my house" said Aisha.

Listen first of all I am not a thief secondlly there is a small puppy stuck in your house's garden . I was just trying to get him outside" said Surya

You are lying" said Aisha

You can see yourself " said Surya

First you leave my waist " said Aisha getting out of his grip.

Hey I wasn't the one holding you ok you were the one who's holding me ." Said Surya

Because you fell on me and I was about to fall on the ground." Said Aisha

And that happened because you attacked me with this broom of yours" said Surya.

Okkk let me see that puppy" said Aisha and she goes towards the garden area of her house . Surya follows her .

Aisha see that puppy and after seeing her that puppy came running and she held him in her hands

See I told you I am not a thief " said Surya caressing that puppy.

Fine I am sorry " said Aisha.

They both came outside the house. Aisha makes that puppy sir beside a tree .

You can go now " said Aisha

And who are you to give me order" said Surya.

Fine whatever do what you want and who the fuck do running at this time " said Aisha

I do any problem" said Surya.

Whatever " said Aisha and she leaves him there, she gets inside her house ..

What a strange girl" whispered Surya and he started running again.

Guyzz are you liking the story . From 22 I have my board exams so I'll upload the chapters in 1 day gap . Do upvote and follow me on Instagram
@xinsane_.