Chapter 14 His Emotions

Surya's pov

                    Surya's pov

I came home after dropping her at her home I had a really good time with her today She was so happy I have never seen her laughing like that never ever she had to laugh like that with me I've always seen her an expression sorrow and guilt on her face, but there is still one thing that is ripping my heart out and that is her tears , who's this Reyansh , I can assume that she must have a very strong bond with this Reyansh by the way she cried today in my arms screaming his f****** name, I feel jealous and angry at the same time , jealous of this  Reyansh and again angry with him because he makes her cry He makes my Aisha cry.

I was in my room leaning on my bed giving the wall , doing nothing Just thinking about her how she must be right now should I call her .

Bro you skipped dinner today" said Avinash coming into my room.

I just don't feel like eating something" i said in a very low tone.

What happened you don't seem good did something happen today" he asked .

No I'm just worried about Aisha" i said .

Why what happened to her weren't you with her today the whole time " he asked.

She was so happy today everything was going good but just one f**** thing ruin her happiness" i said.

I told Avinash about everything whatever happens............

Who's this Reyansh" he asked.

I don't know but it seems like she saw a  bad dream of him and she got scared" i said mt facial expressions were cold when I say his name.

I think you should talk to uncle, maybe he knows something " he suggested.

You're right I must talk to him " i said agreeing .

Dad was sitting in the study room doing his office work.

Can I come dad " i said knocking on the door.

Yes Surya come I was about to call you , so how's your day" he asked.

Well it was good...... Amm dad I want to talk to you about something " I asked him .

Yes ask " he said.

Do you know who's Reyansh " I asked him .
Who told you about him " he said .

Is he related to Aisha " I asked.

Well I don't know more but I do know that he and Aisha were very close and recently he died in a car Accident just right infront of her eyes " he said.

Right infront of her eyes " i whispered in shocking way .

Yes " said dad sighing.

Is he too close to her " I asked.

I don't know about that , i only know that he was her childhood friend " he said.

Okk...... Sorry for the disturbance dad , good night " i said and heads towards my room.

🕊️🕊️

You found something" enquired Avinash.

Reyansh died in a car accident right in front of her eyes " i said .

What , so you are saying he's dead" he said.

Hmm hmm " i hummed.

Were they in a relationship " he questioned.

I don't know " i said .

Why don't you ask her directly" he said.

Bro Are you mad " i said .

Bro this is the best way to find out " he said.

Ohh seriously do you know she goes to therapy session that means her emotional state is not well and there's something really bad happened with her in past ...... And you are telling me to ask her directly about her past " i said moving him aside , sitting on the bed.

Yeah you are right " he said .

Now the only thing I have to do from tommorow onwards is giving aid to her past wounds" i said .