Chapter 25 teasing game

Author's pov

                        Author's pov

Bright sun rays falls on Aisha's face , soothing air coming from window shivered her , she cover herself with the blanket , her sleep broke a little bit . She moved her hand around the bed to look for Surya , but couldn't find him . She woke up in hurry . She got worried that someone might have saw him in her room . She looks for her phone and she saw a note on the table .

Don't stress out , I woke up early and left from there . No one saw me . Drink lemon tea you might be having a headache and took bath with boil water . Meet me at the old age home . If there's is no problem then I can pick you up .

                                           Love you jana
                                           Your Soldier...

She took a relief and kissed the note .

Love you too my soldier " she embraced his note.

Though she never confessed her love to him but she had confessed it to herself many times . She goes to the bathroom and took a bath with boil water .

After taking bath , she goes downstairs and drank lemon tea , she did as he had instructed.

Morning Aishu " Jay lays a kiss on her head .

Morning bhaii " Aisha side hug him .

You going somewhere " Jay asked

Yeah , first I'll go for mt therapy and then old age home " she explained.

Should I drop you " Jay requested.

No no I'll walk " she denied.

You sure " jay confirmed.

Yes yes " she said " Should I make you coffee " she asked.

No no drink your tea " Jay denied.

She drank her lemon tea and after that she headed towards Neha's house.

🕊️🕊️
After 15 mins of walk , she was on her destination.
She rings the bell .
After ringing 2 3 times Neha opened the door.

Look who's back " Aisha gets joyed after seeing Neha and hugged her .

Surya had snatched you from me " Neha mocked.

Shut up naa " Aisha got shy .

Okk come inside now " Neha invited.