Chapter 20

Author's pov

                     Author's pov

Aisha took a bath and after doing her breakfast she was heading to the old age home , she skipped gym today . She wants to meet Surya but as Jay doesn't want her to meet him , she texted him to meet her at the old age home. She's feeling a little scared of her brother about what he might do this time if he found her meeting him . She doesn't want Surya to be hurt because of her so she decided to set boundaries between both of them and she will not let her brother hurt him in any way....

Aisha = I am outside, where are you....

Surya = I am already inside..

After seeing his text she goes inside, she saw him playing with a very small boy , he looks so happy, she never saw him laughing like that , it looks like that kid is making him
Feel contented , fortunate, joyful....

You look happy " Aisha patted his shoulder.

Aisha" he turned around to see her and a grin smile came on his face after seeing her.

You like children " Aisha asked.

Ohh I love children" he Said " but there's one more thing I love " he smirked.

What " Aisha pretend that she doesn't know what he's talking about.

You Janam" he gave her a hug

Okk okk control " she pulled herself.

Tring tring.... His phone rings. He picks up the phone.

Okk am coming" he said on the phone and cuts the call .

Going somewhere " Aisha interrogated.

Yes we are going somewhere" he said.

We " she gets confused.

Yes you and me , Avi and Dhriti are waiting for us at the cafe " he said .

Okk let's go then " she said and they both leave for the cafe.

🕊️🕊️

At the cafe

You go inside, I'll park the car " he instructed and she got off  from the car.

She was going towards the cafe , holding her phone in her hand and a tote bag on her shoulder. She walks carefully seeing here and there for jay , she doesn't want him to see her here and pull out a fight with Surya . She was looking in her left side while walking when suddenly she bumped into someone..

Sorry sorry sorry" she apologized, the other person's belonging falls on the Earth.
" Let me help you " she insisted.

It's okk I'll do it " the other person bent down to picks up his belonging . He looks like a 28 year old matured man having black beard.

Why you standing here" Surya asked her .

I just bumped into him mistakenly" she explained. The other person stands straight picking up his belonging and a rage of anger raised inside him after seeing him . Surya too looked him with same emotions but they both had a calmness on their face .

Sur... " Aisha got cut by Surya in between

Let's go inside" Surya said.

Surya singh " the other person raised his eyebrows.

Did you two know each other" Aisha asked.

Yes yes very well right Surya " he said.

Just go inside Aisha " Surya instructed her and this time more like an order , she obeys him and goes inside.

What are you doing here Raj  " his jaw clenched.

You can call me inspector Raj , I am here for work and this time you can't kick me out from here ...... Btw is that your girlfriend, she looks nice w " Raj
smirked. "What was her name ..... Aishaa "

Don't you dare say her name from this mouth of yours" Surya captured his face tightly in his hands , a outrage raised inside him .

Opps Sorry sorry " raj apologies but in a mocking tone.

Surya's phone rang, he picks up the call and he goes inside the cafe after pushing him aside..

Where were you " Aisha asked .

Nothing princess, you ordered something " he settled beside her on the two person seat.

Yeah I ordered your black coffee with no sugar and my tea " Aisha replied. " So how's your friend " she asked.

What friend " Avinash asked.

Surya met a friend of him outside " Said Aisha .

It was Raj " said Surya .

What this bastard is doing here" Avinash punched the table.

Relax Avi Relax " Surya tried to calm him .

Can you tell me what's happening" dhriti interrogated.

So this Raj was in our college and there was a very close friend of ours whose name is Shreya , this Raj loves her well that is what he told us but that love was more like a stalker type love , Shreya ignored him all the time and she didn't told anyone one of us about him she doesn't want any problem but one day on the fest festival he tried to harrass her... " Surya explained the whole situation.

Did she got raised " Aisha asked.

No Hopefully me and Avi reached to her on time and we both kicked him out of the college " Said Surya.

What a creepy guy " Dhriti spit.

Just stay away from him both of you , he's  a psycho " Avi instructs Both the girls.

Mai to Surya ke alawa kisi ladke se baat bhi ni krti " Aisha murmered .

Did you said something " dhriti asked.

No nothing" Aisha denied .

Tumhare bak bak sirf mere liye reserved h" Surya whisper in her ear .

Aisha blushed......