Chapter 21

Author's pov

Author's pov

After having lunch dhriti and Avinash left Aisha and Surya at the restaurant.

So where to now " Aisha Asked.

Wherever you want tulip" Surya holds her cheeks in his hands.

How many nickname are you going to give me Surya " Aisha timidly said.

I just gave you one and that is princess" Surya defends himself.

Seriously, then what about jana , Janam and this new one tulip " Aisha argued.

Okk fine jana " Surya said.

Ohhh shitt bhaii " Aisha hurriedly stands up and hide behind the table next to their table
Surya follows her and he also hides with her.

Why are you so scared " he whispered.

Bhaii will beat you again if he sees you with me " Aisha said in a slow pitch.

Why what have I done " he questioned.

I don't know, he said he don't like you and he doesn't want me to met you " she said.

Well he can beat me if he want but I will meet you whenever I want " he smirked.

Shut up Surya ..... Ohh he's gone let's get out of here where's your car " she asked.

It's in the parking lot , that is on the other side of the road " he said.

Okk let's go " she ran hurriedly.

Aisha carefull " he paid the bill following her
Hastenedly.

Aisha crossed the road quickly running and a car was about to hit her when Surya pulled her towards him and he turned around and his back faces the car , her head hit her hard chest .

Are you blind " he shouts at the driver. The driver gave him a apologetic look .

You okay jana " he holds her face in his rough hands and worried tensed look in his eyes , Aisha didn't said anything she was looking at him .

Aisha everything okay , are you hurt " His anxiety increased.

We should go to the hospital " she said

Why are you hurt show me , is it too bad , does it hurt badly " he got hopeless.

You wrist " she said pointing towards his right hand wrist where he got a very deep cut . He must have got this when he himself got hit by the side of the car while saving her

This this is nothing , are you okay " she asked.

A...am okay " she said looking at his cut.

Okay from next time cross the road carefully " he holds her hand and walked towards his car .

He makes her sit in the and then he himself settled on the driver's seat.

You need to be very alert while crossing the road, what if you got injured " he nuzzle her chin area .

What if bhaii had seen you " She said .

I don't care as long as you are not hurt nothing catches my attention" he said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

just look at your hand Surya it's bleeding " She opened the dash board and took out the first aid . " Give me your hand " she started cleaning his cut .

Well if you do these type of hospitality daily then I am for sure ready to get injured at any cost " he flirts with her.

N...no one has ever done this for me before ... Then why you did this " She looked at him , a tear fall from her eyes.

I had to .... I had to Aisha and I will always do this for you every fucking time " he wipes her tear. shattered pieces of her heart got shrank , he wounded a lot of injuries inside her just by his words

And what if you got hurt " she asked.

You are too important to me than these injuries , I am ready to die for you " He firmly says.

She felt overwhelmed by his words , she couldn't take that there's is someone who is caring for her , who just want her to be happy, who sees her as his life , who doesn't care about his wounds, who can die for her .... For once in her whole life she felt her importance, her importance in his life . It is too more than love .

Surya just wants Aisha to be his Healer but he had no idea that he had already become her Healer, he's healing her in every fucking way even without realising.

Okk I'll drop you at home now " He said holding the steering wheel.

Just drop me a few House ways from my home " he insisted.

Okk " he starts driving the car