chapter 12 Friends

Aisha's pov

Aisha's pov

After coming from the gym I took a bath and then I wore my baggy jeans and a tank top over it , Surya said that he'll pick me up at sharp 8:30 , it was already 8:20 he must be on his way , I know he'll come before the tym as he's very punctual of tym.

I walked downstairs to drink my morning coffee. Bhaii and dad were also there sitting in the dinning area , bhai was scrolling his phone.

Aren't you going with your sister " asked dad.
Where " bhaii asked

To explore the city" said dad.

Dad I am not a kid I can roam the city whenever I want , i don't need a tour guide" said bhaii.
Bu Aisha knows kasol very well" said dad

It's okk dad don't force him " i said .

I am going at my friend's place guyzz byee" said bhaii and he leave from there.

Btw Aisha are you going somewhere" dad asked

Amm yes I am going with your friend's son" i said.
Ohh ok ok thanks Aisha for this " he said .

I am outside princess..... I got a text from Surya

Okk dad I am getting late " i said and i leaves from there,

I came outside and he was there in his black colour thar , exactly on time.
He was wearing a black trouser and a white colour tshirt, hair were messy.

Good morning princess " he said giving me a tulip flower.
Thank you i like tulips , how'd you know" i asked him settling myself on the passenger seat.
I don't I just guessed" he said .
Okk let's go " i said.
Can you tell me where are we going" he asked.
I'll guide you the route " i said.
Okk ma'am" he said and he started driving the car.

Surya's pov

I was driving the car and Aisha was guiding me the route, by the route i guessed where she is taking me , but I wasn't sure.

Are we going to Parvati valley " I asked.
Surya how'd you know" she said .
It's so obvious by the route , I know every corner of kasol " i said.

But didn't

your dad told my dad that you don't know anything about kasol" she said.

I don't know what your dad told you " i said.

I'll talk to him today " she said yawning.

You sleep, I'll wake you when we reach" i said.

Hmm okk " she said and she leans on the seat folding her legs dozing off into sleep.

🕊️🕊️
At the location

Aisha was sleeping peacefully, she looks so beautiful, I just don't want this moment to stop , at this time I just wanted to hold her tightly in my arms . It's been 1 hour since we arrived at the location but I just don't want to wake her up , it seems that she hasn't been slept since ages.

Reyanshhh , don't go plzz " Aisha screamed suddenly while sleeping , tears started falling from her eyes.

Aisha Aisha , you okay , I am here Aisha " i said pulling her into my arms and she woke up and hugged me tightly.

Plzz don't leave me Reyansh" she said , hugging me tightly.
My heart broke into pieces after hearing that name , she thought I was someone else, she thought I was Reyansh and that's why she hugged me.

Aisha I am Surya" i said softly caressing her cheeks. She looked up at me and more tears starting falling from her eyes.

Surya " she whispered.

Yes Surya " i said and she broke that hugged and settled herself on her seat

I am sorry , I saw a bad dream " she said wiping off her tears.

It's okk here drink it " i said offering her the water bottle.

Are we at the location " she asked

Yes , it's been 1 hour since we arrived" i said .
What why didn't you woke me up " she said.
You were sleeping so peacefully like a child , I just can't wake you " i said .

Surya you are so good... Ok let's go now " she said and she stepped out of the car.

Carefull Aisha , you'll fall" i said following her.
Come come we are almost there" she said running.
Okk coming " i said and i followed her.
There it is " she said gesturing towards the view.

The view literally was so peaceful, cold breeze touching my skin , whole green scenery, blue sky , only cool waves sound can be heard otherwise full silence.

Isn't is beautiful " she said admiring the view.
Yes very beautiful this one and this one also " i said tucking the strands of her hair behind her ears .
Let's eat something i am feeling hungry" she said trying to ignore the moment, she was literally blushing, her cheeks turns red.

You wait here I'll bring something" i said and then I goes to the nearby tea stall.

I took one cup black tea and one plate maggi for us. She was sitting there on a bench admiring her surrounding.

Here's your food ma'am " i said giving her the plate of maggi.
Thank you " she said and she started eating, I sat beside her.

We both were sitting on the bench , no talking, not even a word slipped from our mouths from past 10 mins , we both were just waiting for each other to talk.
I wanted to know about this Reyansh but I will not ask her until she herself tells me .

I was just 5 yr old when I met Reyansh" she said suddenly out of nowhere.
Look you don't need to tell me , if you don't want" i said holding her hands.
Tum bhot ache ho Surya " she said smiling at me
Well I know" i said smiling back .
Friends " she said offering her hands to do handshake.
Friends" i said shaking her hand .

Guys do you like this chapter.
Guyz I am feeling a little disappointed as you all are not giving your views on the chapters.
Do comment and follow me on Instagram
@xinsane_.