Chapter 22

Author's pov

                     Author's pov

Aisha came home after spending a very peaceful time with Surya , these days lately she's feeling really happy, she didn't get any nightmare, she sleeps peacefully at night . Earlier she decided to forget Reyansh and she made up a thought that she really forgot him but it's when Surya came into her life she moved on for real.

Neha called me why aren't you going to your therapy session " Aisha's dad called her from back .

I was just busy dad , I'll for sure will go tommorow" she replied. He nooded and she goes to her room .

Isn't she looks cheerful these days " Nisha pointed.

Is this a wrong thing for her to be happy and cheerful " Jay arrogantly replied.

No i wasn't saying that  , I am just saying that she has made a lot of friends" Nisha said.

What do you mean by friends " Jay asked.

Nothing just leave it " Nisha said.

Though Nisha did not say anything but Jay knew whom she was talking about, we may think Jay is wrong but he's just being protective of her like all brother are.

Hey Aisha " Jay knocked on her room's door.

Yes bhaii " she opened the door.

I am going out with Aviraj do you want to come , Trisha will be there " he said.

Okkk I'll get ready" she said.

Am waiting outside come in 15 min " he stated.

🕊️🕊️

At the club

Aisha wore her usual outfit a jeans and a tank top . They were at the club .

You could have told me we are coming to a club i must have dressed properly" she complained.

What you look pretty don't worry " Jay pecked her head.

Ohh there he is " Jay pointed at the table Aviraj was standing nearby.

Hey man how are you " Jay hugged Aviraj.

Long time huh , i missed you " Aviraj said.

Yeah me too " Jay said .

Hey Avi " Aisha greeted.

Aisha " Aviraj's expression change after seeing her " h..hi how are you " he greeted back .

Am good where's Trisha " she asked.

Ohh she's in the washroom " he replied.

Okk I'll wait then " she said.

Hey Jay " Trisha said coming towards Jay .

Trisha " Aisha said.
Trisha ignored her for a minute and after some time she greeted her . Aisha felt a little awkward at her behaviour.