chapter 11

Surya's pov

Surya's pov

I came home after dropping her at the old age home , I waited for her so that I can drop her at home but after 10 mins she texted me to leave as she has to go somewhere, so i came home as I also have to go to met the girl dad want told me about, actually I don't want to met that girl but though dad asked me so I have to also I feel a little bad for that girl , she literally gone through a lot .

Let's go Surya you can do this" i said and i step inside the bathroom to take shower.

🕊️🕊️

After taking shower , i wore my straight fit jeans and a hoodie. I walk downstairs to eat breakfast.

Come Surya I made your fav paratha " said mom offering me the plate.

Delicious" i said after eating one bite.

Amm what's the name of your friend's daughter and where is she going to met me" i asked dad.

What daughter"said Avinash.

I'll tell you later " sad dad to Avinash,"she'll met you at the nearly cafe of the old age home "

Are you meeting a girl, what about Aisha" Avinash whispered to me.

I'll tell you later" i said to him.

Aunty do you know anything" Avinash asked mom.

I'll tell you later " said mom .

Okk..... Dhriti just me the ketchup" said Avinash to dhriti pointing towards the ketchup bottle.

I'll serve you later" said dhriti teasing him and laughing.

What later , I want it now , and tell me about the girl , what is this tell you later" said Avinash getting irritate and everyone laugh loudly.

Relax we were just kidding wait I'll tell you................" Said mom and she explained him everything about the girl.

Okk okk " said Avinash.

Okk mom am leaving" i said and i eat the one last bite of parantha.

🕊️🕊️

At the cafe

I was in front of the cafe and i remember that i forgot to ask her name so I called dad.

Hey dad you didn't told me the name" I asked him on phone call.

Amm Surya i just asked her name from my friend and i forgot it , haa but i remember her outfit colour my friend told me about also my friend name is Anuj for more information " said dad.

Dad I told you need to see the doctor " i said.

Okk i will later...... Btw she is wearing pink colour tank top and i think black colour jeans" sad dad .