Chapter 33 Heartbreak

Author's pov

                    Author's pov

At Aisha's house

Aisha woke up after a very bad sleep . Her back hurts as she slept on couch last night.
She after freshing up goes downstairs.

Jay what do you say about Aviraj " Her dad asked Jay . Aisha overheard their conversation so she decided to eavesdrop.

He's a good boy . Calm , well settled and kind also I heard he's joining a job next month " Jay concluded.

He's seems like a perfect boy for Aisha " her dad says.

Yeah he's indeed but we need to ask Aisha first about her opinion " Jay said.

Mai Avi se shaadi krne ke liye ready hu " Aisha came in the hall and drops a atom bomb with her decision.

Were you eavesdropping " Jay asked.

I just overheard you " says Aisha.

Aisha we were just talking, if you don't want then let's not talk about it " her dad says.

I like him dad and I am ready to marry him " Aisha declared.

Are you sure " Jay confirmed.

Yes " Says Aisha .

That's a good news then ....... Nisha come here " her dad calls Nisha.

Everyone were happy with this new good news but Aisha wasn't. She didn't want it but she knew Surya will never give up on  her easily which only results in hurting him , so she had to take this step.

At Surya's house

Bhaii eat something, you haven't eaten anything since last night " Dhriti says.

Am not hungry " Says Surya. His mind and  heart was still with Aisha . He couldn't believe that when things got that worse that she started ignoring him .

Thinking about Aisha right " says Dhriti.
He hummed.

I am getting punishment for a thing I haven't done . She never wanted me , it was me only not her " Surya Asserted . His voice carries pain .

She loves you bhaii , I know it , she's damn in love with you " Says Dhriti.

Agr itna hi pyaar krti hai to haar baar dur kyu krdeti h mujhe " Surya argued.

Surya Surya where are you " Avinash shouted searching for him .

Yes Avi he's here " Dhriti informed.
He came running in the room.

She's is getting married " he says gasping.

What who " Dhriti asked.

Aisha ..... Trisha is here , she told me that Aisha had agreed to marry Aviraj and their family is going to fix their marriage today , you need to go Surya " Avinash apprized .

How can she do this , she's gone mad " Surya says and he goes downstairs in hurry.

We need to leave Surya " Says Trisha . They goes to Aisha's house.

🕊️🕊️

At Aisha's house

Aisha Was sitting on the couch wearing a heavy anarkali suit . She was wearing Jhumkas . She looks pretty. Aviraj was sitting beside her in a Confused State . He don't know what's going on in her mind .

So everyone is here " Nisha Asked.

Trisha is not here , she's coming in 15 min " says Jay .

Okk let's wait for her " says Nisha.

Tring Tring Tring the door bell rings

It must be Trisha ..... I'll open the door " Says Jay and he goes to open the door.

What are you doing here " He asked After seeing Surya on the door.

Where's Aisha ........ Move Aside " He tried to go inside.

With who's permission you're coming
inside " Jay stopped him and pushed him outside.

Look Jay , you're Aisha's brother that's why I am not doing anything otherwise i would have kick your ass the day you slapped me " He growled and pushed Jay to the wall . He holds a scary look in his eyes .

Let him go Jay it's important " Trisha Asserted. Jay nodded. Surya goes inside.

Aisha where are you " Surya searched for her .

There you are " He found her in the living room where everyone else were also present.

Surya " says Aisha.

What are you doing princess " Surya Enquired.

What are you doing here Surya " Aisha asked .

I am here to sort out things " Surya cupped her face in his hands , he didn't even look around.

It's too late Surya " Says Aisha. She remove his hands from her face .

Aisha tum bs ek baar kehdo mai tumhe inn sab se dur le jaunga " he says and Extends his hand .

Chle jao Surya " her words echoed in the room , she jerked off his hands . Her words hit him like a bullet , pierced his heart . There was a sudden lost of soul inside his body . A lone tear fell from his eyes . He looks her but she looked away .

Sun liya tumne ab jao yha se " says Nisha .

Let's go Surya " Avinash held him and he brought him outside.