Chapter 34

Author's pov

                      Author's pov

Let's start the rituals " Says Nisha .

Can I talk to Aisha Alone " Aviraj Asked.

First do the rituals" Nisha says.

Let them talk first " Says Aisha's dad .
Aviraj and Aisha goes in her room to talk.

Aisha you know you can talk to me if there's something going on between you two " Aviraj Asked.

There's nothing between us " says Aisha.

Then why do I feel this way" Says Aviraj.

I would have married him instead rather than you if there's something " argued Aisha.

I will not marry you " declared Aviraj .

Why ...... don't you love " Asked Aisha.

I love you Aisha but that doesn't mean I will marry you without your consent " Says Aviraj.

What consent are you talking about.... I am ready to marry you " Says Aisha.

That's what your mind is saying but you heart is saying something else ..... I don't know Aisha what is wrong with you but please don't let him go , if you let him go this time then there will be no chance left for you and him " Asserted Aviraj. Aviraj was somehow spitting facts because after all this there will no Aisha and Surya.

Aviraj left her there and came downstairs. Aisha fell on the floor bursting into cries.

Where's is Aisha we are getting late for rituals " Says Nisha

There will be no marriage going on " Declared Aviraj.

What are saying " his dad asked. Trisha felt happy with his decision, a smile came on her face .

Let's talk at home dad " Says Aviraj. His dad hummed.

Thankyou " Trisha whispered to him .

🕊️🕊️

I don't know what game destiny is playing with them but at one moment I think their  life is ood and happy and at the other moment it seems like everything is falling apart . Well after what she did to him was bad but it was for him . 

I broke him , i broke his heart, his princess broke his heart " Aisha cursed herself . She anonymously Slapped herself. Her room was mess but the mess created inside her was more worse.

No no Aisha You have to be Strong, you are doing all this for him . You had to let him go for his sake . You had to let him let you go " Aisha came to her senses. The sound of that gun shot took her attention and she remembers what all this is for .

🕊️🕊️

Surya Sits in his room thinking about what had just happened. Her words echoed in his mind .

Surya Ajay had just called me , you broke in to his house " His dad yelled at him .

I have told you in the first place to not to  involve more with her , didn't you promised me to be only friends with her , you literally disrespected me " Surya kept listening his dad scolding. There was no response from him.

Why are you silent now answer me ..... For God sake say something Surya " His dad shouted.

I love her dad , i really love her , I have never felt that way for someone but she didn't love me , she told me to leave her . I wanted her to be my first and last wish but she never wanted to be mine dad " Surya burst into cries in his dad's arms .

Surya Singh who never cried for anyone is crying for her . The boy who had been cold hearted for his whole life had melted for her , only for her .

 The boy who had been cold hearted for his whole life had melted for her , only for her

Follow me on Instagram
Guyzz 2 chapters more and this will end .