Chapter 30

Author's pov

Author's pov

Aisha's walked inside her room ignoring Surya . He felt upset . He decided to not to go until she talks with him . He sits in his car which was parked infront of her house.
His eyes were fixed at the balcony when he got a text from her.

Aisha = I know you have a explanation and i know for sure that you'll never do something like this with me . I will listen to you but not now . I need some time Soldier.

He felt some relief after her text . Though he wanted to talk to as soon as possible but he respects her comfort , if she needs some to time to figure out things then he'll give her as much as space she wants .

Surya = Call me if you need anything, love you princess.

He texted her back . She left him on seen .
Surya left after that and Aisha took a Bath . She just wants to calm her down.

Surya's pov

Surya's pov

It was the worst day of my life . Not being able to talk to her after being so close to her is killing me inside. I followed her all day without her knowing. Well it was more like stalking but i just want to Be with her and that's the only thing I can do . She didn't go to gym today . She goes to old age home and then she took her therapy session and at last yoga classes. After spending pretty much hours outside . She goes straight to her home . I came after she goes to her home safely .

                   Author's pov

                   Author's pov

Aisha came home after the therapy session. she didn't met Surya for almost 24  hours not that she don't want to meet him , she really wants to see him , hug him , kiss him but for him it will be good that she let Trisha and him to be together. well that is what she thinks , she pretends that she doesn't want him she don't love him but deep down she just want him only him , she just love him only him .

hey dad " she waved at her dad who's sitting on his usual spot.

you okay " her dad asked.

yes what would happen to me " she got confused.

I called you but you didn't pick up " her dad explained.

no you don't " she check for her phone in her pocket but she didn't found it .

ohh shit I must have left it at the yoga classes when I was doing yoga " She remembered.

Dad I'll be back in 15 min " She informed.

Okk " Her dad said.

🕊️🕊️

Aisha goes to the yoga classes. After taking keys from the security guard. She goes inside.
She tried to switch on the lights as it was all dark in there , but it didn't work .

Maybe there's some issue " She whispered. " Well now I have to search my phone in this dark only " She decided.

She searched for her and after almost 15 min she found it .

There you are " She picked up the phone. She opened the flash light of the phone .

Boom .......Hello Aisha " Raj tried to ghost her and she tripped and fell.

What the hell are you doing here " She yelled.

I told you I will take my revenge " Raj smirked creepily. He twisted her hand behind her back .

Ahhh " She groaned in pain " security help " She shouted for help.

Do you really think I came here without any plan " He said . " I know everything about you sweetie " He whispered in her ear holding her face .

Stay away from me " She bit his hand and jerked him off . She ran away from him and hide beside A cupboard.

You can't hide from me Aisha " Raj shouted. It was dark everywhere.

Aisha flinched with his scary voice. She was hiding beside a cupboard when suddenly her phone rang.
She immediately picked up the call . Raj got alerted with the ringing sound.
She answered the phone all frightened.

H...he...hello " She answered stammering.
It was Dhriti on the phone call.

Hello Aisha why are you stammering has anything happened " She asked concerning.

He... he's here Raj is here " She replied.

Where are you Aisha " Surya Asked on the phone call .

I am the yoga classes " She replied.
" Ahhhhhh leave me " Aisha groaned in pain , Raj snatched the phone from her hand threw it away .

Aishaa Aishaa " Surya shouted but couldn't reach her . He immediately ran outside his house .

What happened Surya why are you running" his mom asked . He didn't reply and ran outside the house.

Mom I'll explain you later " Dhriti says and follow him .

Go after them " His mom instructed Avinash and he followed her.

Leave me you're hurting me " Aisha whimpered in pain when Raj dragged her holding a bunch of her hair .

Why are you doing this " Aisha sighed.

I am doing what he did to me , 5 years ago he snatched my love from me now I will do the same to him " He said.

Apni hawas ko pyaar ka naam mt do " Aisha spit on him .

I'll show you what real lust is baby " he holds her wrist tightly .

Leave me " She pleaded fighting him back .

Leave her " Surya growled from behind. He came running all the way there with full speed within 5 mins to save her .

Surya Surya " Aisha tried to get out of his grip but got failed.

A rage on wrath arises inside Surya after seeing Aisha like this . He immediately ran towards Raj and before he could do anything A very tight punch landed on his face making him fall on the floor.

Aisha flinched and came out of his grip.

You okay Princess , i shouldn't have left you alone , where did he hurt you , did he do something. He's going to die today " Surya goes to Aisha .

Please take me away from here " Aisha groaned in pain .

Okk I will take you home " said Surya .

Surya pichee dekho " Aisha shouted indicating him about Raj who was about to hit him and before he could do anything Raj stabbed him .