Chapter 26

Author's pov

Author's pov

Aviraj and Trisha leaves Surya and Aisha there . Aisha became Stubborn like a kid and sit on the bench beside the road . Surya like a hopeless lover was convincing her .

Jana I swear i was just teasing you " Surya pleaded.

You shut up ...... And why are you here go to her go talk to your friend " Aisha got angry.

Are you jealous" Surya mocked her.

What will you do if I flirt with a boy haa tell me and what is this are you jealous... Are you crazy Soldier " said Aisha .

Just try to do this and you'll find that boy in the grave " Surya smirked his jaw clenched. Aisha's eyes widened.

Forgot sake you're making me more angry" said Aisha .

Acha okk sorry naa jana " Surya apologized holding her hand.

Jo mai kahungi wo kroge " Aisha enquired.

Whatever my jana say " Surya agreed.

Do 10 sit ups no 40 ...... Okk 3...30 sit ups " Aisha punished him

Only 30 " said Surya and he within 5 min completed the 30 sit ups without any fatigue .

It was so easy i should have said 50 " Aisha got disappointed.

Next time " Said Surya.

Now call a cab " Said Aisha.

Surya puts his hand in his pocket and looks for his phone .

Shitt I think I left my phone At the old age home " he couldn't find his phone .

Here use mine " Aisha gave her phone to him.

Aishaa it's dead " Surya opened her phone and it shut off within a minute.

Only this is left " Aisha gasped.

We have to walk now " Surya suggested.

Chalo " Aisha agreed.

They both started walking holding each other's hands. The weather was good Surya looked at Aisha tiring.

I have been walking since the day started. I declare this day a walking day " Aisha declared. All tired.

We can ask for lift " Surya Advised.

I don't think anyone would stop " Aisha disagree.

Aisha was full tired but still managing to walk , Surya looked at her sweating walking with small steps .

Come on hop on " Surya kneel down infront of her.

On your back " Aisha exaggerate.

No on my head " Surya says in irony.

Plzz don't let me fall " Aisha carefully hop on his back .

Surya adjusted her on his back . Aisha wrapped her legs around his torso and hands around his shoulder area . Surya holds her back with his hand .

Am I heavy " Aisha asked getting insecure.

You're nothing compared to the weight I lift daily in gym " Surya comforted her.

So you're telling I am thin " Aisha poke him .

Don't you try to do this with me " Surya got her poking and didn't let him fall in her game .

You are so smart " Aisha got discontent.

Not infront of you baby " Surya flirted. Aisha got shy.

Soldier" Aisha called him . He hummed focusing on his way.

I like your hairs " Aisha played with his hairs . She babyed his hairs like a child

Acha Jana or kch " Surya likes her praising him .

And your biceps also , they are so big one day I will also have bicep like yours " Aisha embraced his biceps.

And what do you like in me Surya " Aisha asked .

Surya didn't reply for a minute . Aisha got curious .

Your eyes Aisha because only they don't lie to me , you say you don't love me but I have seen love in your eyes , love that you don't accept , love that you are unaware of .... " Surya replied in a deep tone , asserting pressure on every word showing that his every words are true .

Be mine Aisha " he says in a craving tone .

He wants her
No
He craves for her .

Aisha gasps a little and she glare at him for minutes while he was focusing on his way letting her stare him for as much as she wants .

Guyzz share this book as much as you can . Keep supporting me and loving me . Do upvote. I will try to upload next chapter tommorow or today if possible.

Follow me on Instagram @xinsane_00