Chapter 19 Surprise

Author's pov

Surya picks Aisha in his arms in a bridal style and he made her lay on the bed covered her with the blanket and he himself sat on the floor beside her side and she lies on the edge of the bed holding his hand feeling his warmth and she feels asleep, Surya didn't even blinked once , his eyes just couldn't believe that she's feeling safe in his arms , she's getting attached to him

I know you love me too " Surya lays a soft kiss on her head and he goes outside the same way he came .

🕊️🕊️

Next morning

Aisha opened her eyes feeling the cool waves on her body , she looked around to see herself, she's lying in her bed , recalling last night's events she remembered that Surya came in her room when she was having a Panic attack and the last thing she remembered was her in his arms . She looked for him outside in the balcony, she opened her phone to call him and she saw his text.

Surya = i came after you sleep, plzz took warm bath and avoid caffeine, drink boiled water . I love you jana....

She was about to text him back when suddenly she got a knock on her room door.

Aisha you woke up " Jay knock the door " there's a surprise for you bachha" .
Aisha was already pissed off from her brother and after hearing this surprise word she gets more pissed off. The last time she got a Surprise was her mom coming on her birthday after years and at the same day Reyansh left her without telling her . Since then she hates surprises coz these unexpected surprises sometimes scars us that is what she think .....
Ohh Aisha you are too shattered.

Aishaa " Jay again knock .

Yes yes am awake " she yelled and she opened the door.

Good morning bachhe" Jay gives her a forehead kiss.

Not so good morning bhaii " she replied in pissed tone.

Aisha come here let me explain" Jay makes her sit on the bed and sit beside her " look Aisha you are angry from me but I am really sorry i shouldn't have behaved that way but i couldn't control my temper after I saw him kissing you" Jay tries to explain his part of the story.

Bhaii he's not a bad guy" Aisha defends Surya.

Look Aisha I am really sorry for what I did but i will repeat it if you didn't set your boundaries with him , you will not meet
him" he said.

But bhaii " she tries to say but Jay cuts her off in between " Aisha I will beat him like hell if I ever sees him around you " Jay's eyes redendend , he gritted his teeth but he maintains a calm face outside" now come downstairs I have something for you " he leaves her and goes outside ...

Aisha woke up from the bed she goes to the bathroom after brushing her teeth and washing her face she goes downstairs to see what Jay is upto now , she goes to the living room and a sudden wave of shock ( yet a good one ) goes through her body she saw Trisha sitting on the couch, she felt good to see her , she ran towards her and hugged her , Trisha hugged her back but not like she always does....

Why didn't you tell me that you are coming" Aisha asked .

Dad has some work here so we came yesterday, jay called me to meet you ." Aisha said ...

You came yesterday and you didn't even called me " Aisha said.

I was just tired of travelling " Trisha said.

It's okk , you have no idea how happy I am to see you , I need to tell you about a lot of things" Aisha gets excited.

Later Aisha , I have some work at home " Trisha said in a monotonous tone.

But you just came " Jay insisted.

I'll met you later " Trisha gave Jay a side hug and forwarded her steps towards the main door.

Wait I'll drop you " jay asserted.

No it's okk , I'll go by myself " Trisha said.

Okk " said Jay and he settled himself on the couch.

Aisha accompanied Trisha to the outside..

So how's Aviraj " Aisha asked.

You don't need to worry about him " said Trisha and she goes in her direction without giving her a hug , she didn't even said her bye like she always does. She looks a bit changed, she's rude ....

Aisha goes inside thinking about what might have happened that she's behaving that way with her . A lot of things going inside her mind , Trisha's changed behaviour, why she doesn't want her to worry about Aviraj , Surya falling in love with her and most importantly her brother.