Chapter 15

Author's pov

                   Author's pov

Surya woke up early in the morning , he completes his 7 km run after that he goes to the gym , Surya walked to the gym today instead of going there with his car .

Finally after 15 min walk he was standing infront of the gym , in his way to gym he saw a flower shop beside the road , he buys tulips for Aisha as he remembered one day she told him that he likes tulip .
He goes inside the gym , his eyes roamed the whole gym to see Aisha , after a little investigation the gym trainer told him that she had already started doing workout and currently she's doing pull ups with the help of a boy

Surya goes to her thinking that how can she took help from someone after he told he that her will be the one she seeks help from. He saw her doing pull ups and the boys was helping her .

What are you doing Aisha " Surya fisted his hand he was burning inside after seeing her with this unknown personality.

S...su..surya" Aisha stammered , her eyes widened after seeing him .

Didn't i told you that I'll help you , why are you asking for help " he said.

And who are you to order her " the boy asked.
Who are you " surya's anger reached its peak .

I am her brother " the boy said
Fuck he's Jay , since when did he started doing gym
Aisha eyed Surya to not to make a scene here , Surya's anger cools off a little bit .

Now tell me who are you " Jay questioned.
Bhaii he's my friend" Aisha says.
But he don't seem like one " Jay being a boy senses the possessiveness in surya's voice for Aisha.
No bhaii he's really just a friend" Aisha stammered.

Jay hold her wrist.
Just stay away from boys like this " Jay says giving her cold look.
Hey you're hurting her " said Surya ignoring the fact that he had just insulted him .
No it's okk am good " said Aisha .

Jay holds her hand properly as not to hurt her and they both walked out of the gym .

🕊️🕊️

At home

I don't like this boy " Jay yelled.

Bhaii don't overreact he's just a friend" Aisha yelled back.

Then why he was behaving like a boyfriend, being possesive haa tell me " shouted Jay.

You're being dramatic" said Aisha .

No you're being dramatic" said Jay.

Stop it bhaii just stop ...... Why are you doing this haa tell me, why do you care, what's wrong with him being my boyfriend " Aisha yelled.

Shut up Aisha, you knew nothing about the intentions of these boy and you are my sister obviously i would care" Said Jay .

Sister haa sister..... Stop joking bhaii where were you when I needed you the most jerking off with your girlfriend, please leave me alone now i don't need you neither mom and dad , you guyzz please stop behaving like you care after years of ignorance" Shouted Aisha