Chapter 32 The party

Author's pov

Author's pov

Aisha came home with Jay from the hospital.

You go inside i bring your stuff " said Jay .
Aisha goes inside. She goes to met her dad in the hallway.
As she goes to the hallway she saw Trisha and Aviraj there .

Trisha....Avi " She whispered.

Hello Aisha how're you feeling now " Aviraj asked .

I am good now " She replied.

Can we talk Aisha " Trisha said. Aisha nodded and they both goes to her room .

Now what do you want " Aisha said.

Look Aisha you're my best friend and you'll always will be my best friend, we can't ruin our friendship just Because of a boy . I don't know whom Surya likes but I want to confess that , that day i suddenly kissed him he didn't i don't know what gotten into me , I must have got wrong hints " Trisha explained.

I knew it I knew it he would never do it " Aisha joyed hearing her story .

Whosoever he chooses I am ready but you should hear his side of story also " Said Trisha. Aisha hummed and nodded.

Btw tommorow is my birthday, do you remember" said Trisha.

Offcourse I remember " Said Aisha.

Okk you should rest now " Trisha left her .
Aisha after taking a bath took a nap .

🕊️🕊️

Next day

Aisha's pov

Aisha's pov

Trisha organised her birthday party at a club , every year she celebrates her birthday with full excitement and enthusiasm, she invited me , she said she'll pick me up at 8 .
I wore the dress once me and Surya bought for me , he isn't talking to me after I told him to give me space . Well he gave me my space so now it's my duty to hear his explanation .

tring tring... my phone rang. it was an unknown no. i picked up the call.

hello who's there " i answered the call.
no response.