Chapter 35

Author's pov

                        Author's pov

Surya wasn't feeling well after all this . He wanted an interaction and the only that can interact him is his job . He got an new mission which and he was the leader of it . He did all his packing and was ready to leave.

Beta there's one more month left for the mission why are you going somewhere soon " His mother pecked his cheeks.

Sorry I had to train myself for the mission, I'll come back after the mission i promise" he assured her.

Take care boy , i know things are bad now but they will okay just give them some time and remember one thing if she truly loves the she'll come to you herself " He patted his shoulder.

Where's is Avi " He asked.

Don't know I'll go see him " says dhriti.

Coming coming " Avinash came running with his luggage.

Are you coming with me " Surya asked.

Yes offcourse I also need to train" Says Avinash. Surya nodded. They both got ready to leave. Well that is what he says to them but the real is that he doesn't want to leave Surya alone , though Surya thinks  doesn't need anyone but that's what friends are for ....

Byee Maa and Uncle " Avinash hugged them . Surya's mom kissed his cheeks.

Take care " She says to both of them .
Avinash gave dhriti a hug and they both take a leave .

🕊️🕊️

Why aren't you eating anything Aishu " Jay concerned.

Aisha was having lunch with her family.

Am not hungry" says Aisha.

It's okk Aisha, Aviraj did what he wanted " says her dad . He thought Aisha is upset after Aviraj rejected her .

I know dad " She assured him .

I think we should have dinner outside today like a family " Says Jay .

Yeah that's a good idea " agreed Ajay .

Can we postpone it am not feeling okay today " Aisha denied.

What happened let's go see a doctor " says Jay .

No no need ...... I should take a nap " Says Aisha .

She goes to her room and lie on the bed . She memorize the time spend with Surya . the good memories. Only this thing will make her happy now .

Suryaa don't look me with that look " Aisha shyed .

What look princess"  Surya looks her with a dominating look . He looks her with a claiming look after he saw her wearing Jhumkas for him . A knot formed in her stomach.

You're making me feel shy " Aisha shyed and she hide her face in his chest .

You're cute Jaan " he pecked her head .

Aisha there's a parcel for you " Jay knocked on the door . Aisha came out of her thoughts and opens the door .

Yes bhaii " She asked.

Here take it " Jay gave her the parcel .

Is it for me " She asked .

Yes there's your name here , i haven't open it " Jay inform her and then he left.

Aisha sits on her bed and open it . It was bouquet of tulip flowers , there was a letter also . She opens it and read.

Dear princess

I may not be in kasol when you open this . Before leaving i just want to see you for once but it looks like you didn't want so I will not force you .
You know meeting you wasn't in my bucket list , loving you wasn't in my bucket list ,  having you in my life wasn't in my bucket list , i never thought I would fell for someone like I fell for you . I never thought that I would love someone like I love you. I still remember the day I first meet you  were wearing a black tee and pink shorts well you look adorable in that . you hit me with a broom the first time you saw me , well that was a very embarrassing moment but from that very moment I decided that I want to be with you only you , it was You Ayesha only you there is nobody else except you. A thought it was all bullshit of spendings your whole life with  just one person until I met you . I just want to spend my whole life with you. I know things are not well right now but I know for sure they will be one day and we will be together forever until then don't fall in love again.

                                              Love you
                                          Your Soldier

With every words she read tears shed in her eyes . She was feeling so overwhelming with this note . She wanted to go hug him and claim him .

I love you Surya more than you can ever imagine " She confessed and kissed the letter .

How's the chapter guyzz . Do upvote and comment your thoughts. Follow me on Instagram.