Chapter 28 what she got

Author's pov

                        Author's pov

S...so.. sorry for disturbing you i should leave " Aisha stammered. She ran outside the cafe .

Aisha wait listen to me " Surya ran behind her . She didn't listen to him .

Aisha listen to me it's not like what you
see " Surya pleaded making her stop holding her wrist.

Leave me Surya " Aisha try to get out of his grip .

Just let me explain Jaan " Surya urged .

What are you gonna explain Haa tell me , will you explain how you end up kissing her , will you explain how you got fond of her in just 2 days , will you gonna explain me that whatever you did with me was a just fun " She shouted in very high pitch . Still trying to get out of his grip.

Aisha please calm down atleast listen to me once " Surya uttered pleading still holding her wrist but being careful of not to hurt her .

Forgot god sake Surya leave me alone " She shouted out of her lungs .

No i won't " he still firm.

Leave me alone " She screams punching his hard chest .

Jaan you're hurting yourself " He Felt pain in her pain . He pulled her towards himself. She fight him back but after some time she broke into his arms.

I hate you Surya " She pierced her words in his heart . His grip loosened a little after hearing her words but before he could tightened his grip she got out from his arms and walks away from him.

Where is she " Dhriti came looking for her. Avinash also came .

Are you okay " Avinash concerned.

Am okay just go after her she'll hurt her more If I goes after her " Surya pointed at her. " Avi please take care of her I'll die if anything happens her " He pleased Avinash. Avinash nodded. Dhriti and Avinash goes after Aisha .

Surya stood still there . He knows he has hurted his princess. The more he tries to give her peace the more things end up badly . Though she said that she hate him but a part of him knows that she said all this in anger . His mind still occupied with her eyes full of tears .

🕊️🕊️

Aisha it's not his fault listen to us " Avinash tried to explain.

Your friend is a lier " She replied in harsh tone .

Okay okay fine but atleast let me drop you home " Avinash urged .

Yes please Aisha " Dhriti pleased. Aisha took a deep breath. She nodded.

Avinash bring the car . Aisha and dhriti settled in the car .
Aisha was shut the whole drive only looking at outside. Not even a single words .
After some time they were at her place . She goes inside her house without even saying bye to both of them .
Aisha goes to her room all dooled up in tears .
You okay Aisha " Jay concerned.

Please leave me alone for some time Aisha " She said and closed the door of her room. And as always she lie broken on the floor.

Jay was outside her room concerning for her when Trisha came .

Is she inside " she asked.

I don't know what happened to her do you know anything " he asked .

Let me talk to her " She insisted. He nodded

She opened the door and goes inside.

Why are you here " Aisha yelled in anger

Keep your calm cool Aisha " Trisha said.

Please just go " Aisha yelled again.

Stop behaving like a child Aisha , you can't do anything if he likes me " Trisha said.

No he don't he loves me only me he's mine'' Aisha declared.

He maybe in love with you but I can love him better , just look at your condition you'll only hurt him , the way you lashed out on him today at the cafe was so
embarrassing " Trisha thrashed at her .

Tum janti kya ho uske bare mei " Aisha said firmly.

In char mahino mei tumne kya Jaan lia
Aisha" Trisha said.
And I am damn sure I can love him better than you" She stated.

Use bache bht pasand h bacho ko sth hota h toh mano jaise khud dusra bacha Ban gya ho . Sari duniya gulab pr Marti h pr wo tulips pr Marta h wo bhi safed rang ka . Agr uski coffee mei thoda bhi metha hojaye na to Sbko pareshn krdeta h , khta h ki Aisha mai kabhi na bhatka lekin tumhari inn ankhon mei bhatak gya , jhoot bolne walo se use nafrat h , use pasand nahi koi uske baal chede pr usne mujhe chedne diye , use raat ko neend nahi ati fauji haina , jb sb sote h tb wo janab daudne jate h , uski apnai hui haar chiz ko mai apna chuki hu or tum kehti ho ki Maine Aisa kya Jaan liya, tum mere jaise mohabbat krke to dikhao " Aisha let he feeling out , She claims that no one can love him better than her . Her words hold deep feelings of her . Surya might have fell first but she fell harder.

You're mad Aisha " said Trisha.

Can't wait to write next chapter .....