Chapter 6

Surya's pov

Surya's pov

It was 11 pm at night , Avi , dhriti and I came for a walk after dinner . Mom dad had already gone to their bed

Uffff bhaii you have no idea how much i missed this late night walk with you both" said dhriti.

I too missed this" i said giving dhriti a forehead kiss .

Awwwww" said Avinash smiling giving dhriti a side hug while walking.

Today I will walk freely , with no fear a I have two strong soldiers with me" said dhriti running in the streets.

Why is there anyone bothering you " said Avinash.

Ammm not like bothering me but at this time of night there are some boys who roam on streets, they seem strange, one time a friend of mine was working late in her office so she goes home late and those boys troubled her in her way to home after she called for help they said that they were doing prank" said Dhriti.

You don't need to fear anyone I am here now" i said assuring her that she should never fear if am near.

Yeah I will break their head if they ever come in your way " said Avinash.

Ok ok stop now" said dhriti.

Let go eat ice cream " said Avinash.

No it's late we should go home" i said.

Plzzz bhaiii there's a ice cream parlour in the next Street let go naa" said said dhriti .
Pampering me.

Ok okk let's go" i said .

                      Aisha's pov I was so sad and frustrated with my feelings

Aisha's pov

I was so sad and frustrated with my feelings. I know its all my fault then why Neha keep telling me to not to blame myself. She's just scared for me , she thinks that I'll do something to me , at this time of my life I had only her , Trisha hasn't been picking up my calls nor seeing my texts , i don't know why she could have atleast told me the reason for this , and for Aviraj i seriously wanna talk because I literally text him for a month he just left them on seen and Yash is busy with his life.