Chapter 27 what she planned

Author's pov

After a long walk they both came finally at
Their destination. Aisha slept on his shoulder wrapping her hands and legs around his body . Surya felt immense pleasure sensing the fact that how safe she feels around him . Surya tilted his face in her direction, he lays a kiss on her head .

Wake up princess " he pecked her Head. She opened her eyes slightly broking her sleep.

I want to sleep let me sleep " She sleepily said .

Should I take you at my home , you can sleep there as much as you want wrapped in my arms " he suggested.

No am okay " she now finally broke her sleep and yawns .

You must be feeling tired " he asked her .

You should be the one feeling tired , i slept the whole way " She said getting out of his grip and stands still.

I shouldn't have got off from the car , your hands must be hurting " she placed a kiss on his palms holding his hands in her hands.

It's hurting here also Princess" he pointed at his cheeks .

Acha sachii " she chuckled .

Hmm sachii " he frowned making a baby face. He diverted his face side ways and close his letting her kiss his cheeks.

Go home " she slaps his cheeks but not too hard .

He made a disappointed look .

Take care jana bye " he placed a kiss on her forehead and leaves .

Aisha whole blushed. Red like Tomato moved inside her house.

She goes straight to her room as she doesn't want anyone to see her blushed face and luckily no one spotted her.

🕊️🕊️

Cool air blowing softly, it was reaching down her spine her hairs waving in the direction of air , birds chirping . The sky looks breathtaking. She was sitting on the rocking chair in her room's balcony having a book in her hands. It was 6 am in the morning.

Life is good since you came in my life " she nuzzle in her thoughts.

I love you soldier, more than you can ever imagine" She whispered in her thoughts.

I will confess everything today , everything thing for you , this time i won't be late " She declared firmly.

Aishu are you awake " Jay knocked on her room door.

Yes bhaii " she replied.

Can I come inside " Jay asked her permission.

Yes you can " She permitted.

Hey morning bache i want to know if you're free today we can go for a movie" Jay asked.

No not today bhaii but we can go tomorrow also I need to talk to you about something " she asserted.

Yes say " he said

No not now afterwards " She professed.

Okay so tommorow done no delay" said Jay .

Yeah yeah tommorow done" She agreed.
Jay left the room afterwards.

Aisha goes straight to the bathroom and took a bath , she washes her body with a strawberry flavour body wash . Washes her hair properly. She took 1 hour for bath .
She wore a baggy pant and kurti on it . She never wore jhumka but today she wore for him . With a small black bindi she was ready . She didn't apply any makeup not even a lipstick as he didn't like makeup.
She goes downstairs afterwards it was already 8 pm .

Morning dad " she gave a side hug to her who was reading the newspaper. Jay was also there scrolling through his phone.

Morning beta you look happy today " he asked anxiously.

Yes you're right I am so happy today " she replied happily.

Okay that's good " said her dad.

Btw dad I want to talk to you about something very important but not now I'll tell you tommorow or at night " She instructed.

Okay whenever you feel good to tell " said he . She nodded and smiled back.

Okk am leaving dad " She gave him a hug and started walking towards the main door .

Where are you going " Jay interrogated.

Jane do Jay usko aise piche se ni tokte " her dad interrupts Jay . " You go beta " He allows Aisha and she goes happily outside.

She called dhriti after getting out of the house. She picks up the call after 3 rings.

Thank god you pick up " Aisha exaggerate thanking God.

Hello Aisha " Dhriti said on the other side.

I need your help but please don't tell anyone meet me at the location I am sending you " she said and before even she replied back she cuts the call and send her the location.

Aisha waited at the location for almost 2 hours.

Sorry sorry I know am late " dhriti came hurriedly.

Your brother do everything on time and here you are just opposite of him " She says sarcastically.

Bhaii kept asking me where am going I had lie " Dhriti says.

Good now listen to me it's really important" Aisha become serious.

Yes tell me " Dhriti got curious.

I love him ... I mean Surya ... I don't know how to tell him am just really anxious that's why I need your help " Aisha confessed.

What you're not joking right " Dhriti shockingly asked.

No am not and yes I love him more than he loves me " says Aisha.

Am so happy for you woahh " Dhriti literally jumped in joy .

Dhriti dhriti relax we are in public " Aisha says calming her joy

Sorry sorry" dhriti got embarrassed.

Okk you don't need to do any decoration or wgera wgera just go to him and confess I am sure it will be enough " Dhriti suggest.

Are you sure " Aisha asked.

Yes damn sure I'll bring bhaii here sharp at 6 you come here at that time and confess your fellings " says dhriti.

Okk done btw am I looking good is this enough or should I wear something else or put on some makeup but he doesn't like makeup ohh my god it's getting really
weird " Aisha blabbered.

Aisha Aisha relax you're looking damn beautiful bhaii will be in heaven after looking you " Dhriti calm her down.

Fine okay okay " Aisha gasps.

Now go home take rest and come here sharp at 6 okay " Dhriti instructed.

Aisha follow her instructions and she goes straight to her . She calms her down.

🕊️🕊️

It was 5 : 30 . Aisha got ready and goes straight to the cafe . She was feeling so anxious and moreover shy but one thing she know that she will tell him everything today no matter what happens.

Today he will only listen waise to hmesha wo sunta hi h " she chuckled at her thoughts. She was literally getting mad .

She was now just a few steps apart from the cafe . She took a deep breath and settled her hair .

She entered the cafe and her eyes widened after seeing the scene her eyes just saw . She couldn't even move .
Surya " His name slipped from her mouth .
Everyone turned around. Surya too turned around and his eyes widened . He pulled hmself away from Trisha who was kissing him just a minutes ago .

Tears burst into Aisha's eyes . She looked terrible.

Guyzz keep supporting me and share this as much as you can do upvote. And tell me some ways how i can get views