Chapter 18 panic attack

Aisha's pov

                     Aisha's pov

Surya alarmed after someone punched him , Aisha tripped off but Surya's grip tightened at her waist , he raise his hand to to defend but stopped just an inch away of punching that person after seeing his face , it was Jay Aisha's brother. he fisted his hand tightly and puts his hand down. The anger he's feeling at that moment can be seen through his eyes .

What are you doing bhaii " Aisha pushed Jay away .

What are you doing" Jay yelled at her.

Are you hurt Surya " Aisha touches surya's face , he got a small cut around his lips.
Jay holds her hand and pulled her away from Surya .

Don't you dare hurt her " Surya raises his hand to slap him but stopped seeing Aisha's crying face .

Just get inside we'll talk there" Jay take her inside. She turned to see Surya and he gave her a calming look assuring that he's fine.

🕊️🕊️

Inside the house

What was that bhaii " Aisha yelled.

Didn't i told you to befriend this guy and what I see today you were kissing him " Jay shouted.

Bhaii it's not the way you are thinking it is " Aisha explained.

Jay punched the wall in anger " Aisha just go to your room , i don't want to hurt you " he fisted his hand, Aisha ran upstairs seeing his angered personality.

She gets inside her room and sit in the corner of the room after locking the room .

Bhaii never behaved like this , why is he doing this " Aisha sobbed.
Surya must be hurt , he's hurt because of him . I knew bhai don't like him " Aisha holds herself responsible for all this shit.

 I knew bhai don't like him " Aisha holds herself responsible for all this shit

                      Surya's pov

I didn't go home after he took her inside, i texted her to see me through her window but no response, i waited for her almost 3 hrs . She didn't called nor replied my text , I was now feeling anxious about her , what if he had hurt , what if he had locked her in her room with any food . He looks so aggressive.

You can't just wait here Surya you need to do something " I was thinking about her.

Just jump off the balcony" my inner self suggested.
Well its not a hard tast for me but it's not right. I was now in a dilema whether to jump or not .

Fuck let's jump " i punched the wall.

I first climbed the roof of the garden  and then I story slowly go near to balcony of a room and through the help of the pipeline I just jump on the balcony then I open the glass door of her room' and I was shocked after witnessing her lying on the floor couldn't able to breath, there was no lights in the room only darkness, she was sobbing like hell . At that moment I felt that if something happens to her then there's no place for me in this whole world because my world was in a terrible state .

I ran towards her . I puts her head in my lap , i couldn't even move my hands my fingers were trembling.

Ai.... Aisha breath breath...... Plzz breath for me plzzz don't do this to me " i wiped her tears with my trembling fingers

Plzz Jana plzz take a deep breath, i swear I'll fix everything Janam " my trembling fingers walked through her hairs .
She took deep breaths and slowly slowly she came to her inner self, she opened her eyes . I wiped off her tears.

                  Aisha's pov

                  Aisha's pov

As I opened my eyes I saw his face . The face that somewhat make me live just for him , his brown eyes , that mole near his right eyebrows , his black beard, perfectly messy hair , his finger running a marathon in my hairs . He was saying something but i couldn't hear him I just see him only him . I took painful deep breath.

Princess breath " he stammered and as soon as my ears hears his voice they came back to life .
I don't why but this person had become a very important part of my life .

Aishaa you okay" he said as I took small small beath and finally after a sudden episode of fear and anxiety i was okay . Okay in his arms.

Y...yes am okay " i said.

You had a panic attack" he cupped my face with this both hands " you have idea how scared I was when I looked you " he kissed my forehead.

Am okay now " i sit on my own " you got a  scratch " i touched the scratch he got near his lips.

It's nothing am okay " he assured me .

It's all happening because of me " I said.

Nothing is happening Because of you , just don't blame yourself " he hugged me tightly.
And I let myself feel his shadow, his warmth, he shines in my dark world, he's a cure in my wounded life , he's a love a deep tenderness in my hated world.