Chapter 31

Author's pov

                     Author's pov

Surya turned around and the moment he turned around it was a nightmare for Raj , Surya twisted his hand behind and starting punching him anonymously on his face . He kicked him so hard in knee area only to break it .

Ahhhh " Raj groaned in the same Aisha was  groaning in pain a minutes ago .

Surya wasn't in the mood to stop but he stops when he heard Aisha's fainted voice .

Surya " words slipped from her mouth and She fainted .

Aisha Aisha wake up , please open your eyes Aishaaa " Surya puts her head in his lap and got restless.

Bhaii what happened to her " Dhriti and Avinash came .

I don't know, she fainted " Surya informed.

Let's take her to the hospital " Said Avinash. Surya nodded and picked her up in a bridal style in his arms

 Surya nodded and picked her up in a bridal style in his arms

                        Aisha's pov

I woke up by the sudden sound of something. I opened my eyes . My head was Aching like hell . I saw my sorroundings
I was in a hospital lying on a stretcher, suddenly my eyes fell on Surya sleeping holding my feet . He was sitting on a chair his head was lying on the stretcher .
After coming in my senses i remember Raj stabbed Surya with a knife at his shoulder.

Surya Surya are you okay wake up " i wake up in a hurry . He woke up after my sudden jerk.

Aisha you wake up are you okay " He asked .

A....am okay , he stabbed you , how are
you " I asked him .

It was nothing Jaan " He said unworrying about himself.

But he stabbed you with a knife how can you say that it was nothing , show me " I pulled up his shirt to see .

What are you doing Aisha " He teased me and laughs.

Stop it ,  show me " I was amandant . I pulled up his shirt and put it away after making him naked from upper part of his body . I saw his bare chest , his curves ,

He looks hot
No
He looks Sexy .

I shouldn't be gazing him like this . I immediately turned my gazy from him .

Show me where did he stabbed you " I asked.

At my shoulder " he said casually. I turned him around.

Ohh my god did you get stitches" I asked . He hummed.

You got injured that badly and you are saying it was nothing " I said .

I swear It is nothing , I've got injured more badly than this " he said reminding me that he's a soldier so it's nothing for him.

Shut up " I slapped his chest .

Bhaiii " Dhriti came inside without knocking.
Ohh what's going on here " She said after seeing Surya .

No it was not like that I was just seeing his injuries " I explained.

It's okk .... Btw bhaii the doctor was asking about Raj's family " Dhriti asked .

Where's he " I asked .

He's in the room next to your room " dhriti inform me.

What you put him in a hospital " i got shocked. He beat him that badly that he got into a hospital.

I aimed for a morgue Baby " He smirked. My jaw clenched. He's mad .

You're mad " i said.

Your brother called on your phone, i informed him about everything, he's outside " Dhriti said.

What .... Surya you're here , what if he sees you , first wear your shirt " I said getting worried.

Khud utari h khud hi pehna do " he said in a dominating tone .

Offfo Surya " i hurriedly made him wear the shirt .

Aishu " bhaii came inside.

Bhaii " I nodded at him . He came and hugged me tightly.

It's all happening because of him , I told you to stay from him " he gave Surya a cold look.

It wasn't his fault bhaii , in fact he was the one who save me " I took his side.

Let's go home now dad is worried about you " He said.

Follow me on Instagram