Chapter 8 He likes her

Aisha's pov

Aisha's pov

I goes to the old age home after the gym . The surrounding of old age home was good. No people with active energy were there only people with dull energy, no dreams only , no hope, no expectations, only living with peace . I was sitting in the garden observing all the 50s , 60s people

Beta why are you sitting idle come join us " an elderly man said to me .

Ammm ok" i said and i followed him , he take to me his group where he was playing ludo with his other friends of his age , I was the only young person among them.

Here roll the dice" says a lady giving me the dice.

I roll the dice and i got 2 no.

Yeah I got 6 " another lady shouted with joy "

After 2 chances i got my chance again , I roll the dice and again I got 3.

No energy at all , you young people have no excitement in your life " said a man .

Yes you're right look how sad , dull , faded and unhappy she looks" said a lady.

Beta do you have a boyfriend " she asked me .

N.. n.. no " i said .

But Why , you are a young and beautiful girl , it's your age to love " she said.

Ha ha yhi Umar h ghumo , phiro , Ishq Karo , budhapa kisne dekha h " said a man .

You remember when we were young how we both escape from home at night, " said a women to a man ,

Yeah yeah we used to go on long drive on my bike , ohhh we were so much in love back then " said the man to that women.

I felt happy after hearing their talks , I mean for them the definition of love is so different as comparison to my definition of love , for them love is pure, peace, excitement, passion, it's a complete feeling for them , but for me love is pain , regretfull and sorrow.

Hey where are you lost " said a man to me waking me up from my thoughts.

No no nothing" i said .

I think I should leave , I need to go somewhere, it's was fun meeting you " i said and leave their company as I have to go to the yoga classes.