Chapter 24 Aisha's past

Author's pov

Author's pov

Aisha cuts the call and did what he instructed her , she drinks water and lie on the bed . Surya had really getting too close to her but she loves getting close to him , everything he's doing for her was making her happy but somehow there's a part of her that is afraid that something might happen , maybe it was because that she never got loved by anyone the way he's loving her , maybe it was because she never got cared by anyone the way he cares for her .

Aisha was indulge in her thought , she can never even thought of hurting someone specially Aviraj , he's most sweetest person she had ever met , calm , caring , kind , he's though a really nice person but she never thought of him more than a friend.

Aisha open the door " Surya whispered knocking on the glass door.

Aisha stood up and she opened the door , soon after opening Surya hugged her tightly. He keeps kissing her head and caressing her back while hugging her .
Aisha didn't interrupt him and she lets him do whatever he was doing . She buried herself in his arms .

I got Scared Jana " Surya pecked her forehead. A calming look on his face after looking her .

I am okay Surya " she replied to all his worries.

What happened why were you crying" he asked making her sit on the bed . He sits on the floor beside her side of the bed.

(Ohhh such a gentleman)

You can sit here " She asserted taping on her bed telling him to sit .

He nooded and sits beside her on the bed .

You know when I was 2 years old my parents got divorced " she tried to explained but he cuts her placing his index finger on her lips.

You don't need to tell if you don't want " he said

Yes i want , please let me , I will fell free , let me pour this out " she stated. He nods and puts his finger down , Aisha holds his hand .

I was left alone with my father , I never got a motherly love , I was just a unlovable child who has no friends, no interest, nothing until I met him , I met Reyansh when I was 9 , Reyansh was such a good and loving child , i got really close to him . Everything was good but one day suddenly he disappeared, don't know where and why he left without even telling me anything. I waited for him almost 10 years " she propunds , tears filled in her eyes .

What happened then , did you found him " he asked rubbing her eyes calming them .

I ran from my house when things got worse , i tried my best to move on but nothing seems good without him , i ran away to Bengaluru. I lived there with Trisha's family. Trisha was the only friend i had, his brother Aviraj was very good to me , he was such a good person " she praised Aviraj and explained how she ran away from her shitty life .

You know I loved Reyansh, he was everything to me back then he was the only thing that's keeping me alive , and one day I met him after 10 years , he was standing infront of me , I just wanted to hear those words from his mouth , i wants him to love me , i just want to confess my love , I just wanted to keep him in my arms for forever but " Aisha stopped, she tried to speak but it seems that the words got struck somewhere in her heart.

Surya's eyes widened hearing that the fact she loves someone else , she had already given the love to someone else that he craves for , he wanted her heart to beats only for him but the fact is that it is already beating for someone else . He feels jealous and moreover enraged , if Reyansh was infront of his eyes right now he would have bury him in the ground.

And then what happened , did you tell him that you love her " he asked in a very calm tone though inside he was dying in fire .

B... Bu....but he left me " Aisha couldn't complete as tears flushed from her eyes .

Plzz Aisha don't cry " he hugged her and she let's herself in his arms and cried really hard. " I promise I will bring him back wherever he was , I will beg him to come back and love you but plzz don't cry jana it's hurting me " Surya too got restless after seeing her condition , he wasn't in his senses and was speaking whatever comes in his mouth, a minute ago he was thinking of burying Reyansh in the ground but now he was even ready to beg him to love his Aisha.

Well that's the kind of love we want , love that doesn't ask anything back , love that makes the person leaves their lover just for their happiness, love that makes the person do the things that he had never done .

No you can't Surya Because he died , he died just right infront of me , and it was all my fault, he died because of me , that day he was there because of me , it's just Because of my destiny that he died " Aisha sobbed really hard.

Surya hugs her . He gave her a glass of water and after that he made her lie on the bed , he covers her with the blanket and sits infront of her on the one side of bed holding her hand caressing her hairs.

Aisha raises her hand towards him gesturing him to cuddle her . He nooded and lie beside her , she bury her face in his chest , her head was on his biceps .

I am sorry Aisha , I feel bad that when you were going through all this i wasn't with you , if would have never let him go if I had met you earlier" he contended.

Meri khushi ke liye mujhe kisi or ka hone doge , itna pyaar krte ho mujhse  " she asked .

nothing matters more than you , not even my feelings" he declared.

Earlier i was living just Because of Reyansh but the day you came in my life you taught me how to live for myself, I never want to leave you , you healed me Surya " she asserted.

I wanna be your lover not your healer Aisha " he states . " But Don't stress soon you will love me " he affirmed. He lays a kiss on her forehead and close her eyes instructing her to sleep.

Guyzz I am feeling really demotivated as I am not getting views, i don't know why  my story is good, I am uploading chapters on time , plzz share this story as much as you can . Plzz guyzz support me

And read chapter 20 of love and destiny part 1 to know how Reyansh died ..

Follow me on Instagram @xinsane_.