Chapter 16

I had every right to hate that grin. Once the door was shut, he slid next to me making me scott a few inches away from him, making me stuck against the window.

"Drink?"

He held up a glass with a orange liquid in it.

"Not from you?"

"Now, Kittera, that is no way to treat someone. I have done nothing to hurt you."

I snort.

"Insulting my family on national television doesn't hurt me. You threatening those I love is not to hurt me. Abusing your power with the president's power is not hurting me? Please explain your definition of hurting someone is?"

Senica scuited close to me.

"I haven't made you bleed."

I narrow my eyes at the man that was leaning too close for comfort.

"I hope you know, if you touch me, I will not hold myself back from killing you or anyone that gets in my way of completing that new fantasy of mine."

Senica laughs but leans away from me to sit next to the other window.

"I just want to talk. No threats. I want to get to know you. You are a beautiful women you know and the only beautiful women under Snow's rule that I couldn't order for a night in. Now why is that?"

I raise a brow.

"Because he watched me snap in my games. I started something and if people ordered me around to sleep with, could you imagine what would happen with my mind. How it would snap and the people I would kill. Additionally, I made a bond with his granddaughter. I gave her my victor crown at my ceremony, called her my victor, she still has that by the way. I vist her every year, multiple times in a year. I by her birthday presents and play dress up with her as if she is my sister. Snow didn't want to break a bond by breaking me."

Senica hummed in reply.

"Then why arn't you at the white house visiting her this year?"

I rose a brow.

"Because she is un well. I got a letter, telling me I was unable to visit her due to her being sick this year."

Senica looked surprised by this.

"You really do have a bond like no other victor. Do you realize how valuable you are then to the President. He told no one of this, only those that witness her illness because they are inside the white house knows. You are the only outsider. You could very well break the president if I would break you."

I tilt my head.

"You are playing a dangerous game, Mr. Crane. I would very well watch your next words and movements very carefully."

Senica smiled, he handed me a glass.

"Take a load of Ms. Hadley, as I said before, I only want to talk."

I set the glass to the side which I watched his eyes follow it very careful.

"And as mentioned before I don't want a beverage from you, I can wait until we arrive to wherever it is you are taking me."

"I am taking you to my quarters in the white house. I think the President would be happy to see you."

I smile at him.

"You are going to die at the end of these games."

He rose a brow.

"From you?"

I shook my head.

"From your own stupidity. You really think the President is going to be happy to see me, forced by you."