32. Damaged Car.*

(this chapter contains some slightly mature scenes i.e. sexual scenes ime basically smut, skip the chapter if needed. You won't be missing the flow of story by doing this. Read at your own risk. Warning 18+.

Lotss of Daddy Kink. 🌚

And yes some Vampire Daddy Gill mode too.

The convertible car idea is from
MARVELMAZETEEN 's Delicate.

Sorry for the inconveniences. Enjoy reading!)

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Shubman trailed kisses down her neck, Mrunmayee couldn't help but giggle softly. "We broke Rohit bhai's no kissing policy," she murmured between breaths.

"Don't worry," Shubman replied, his lips lingering on her skin. "Nobody is getting to know."

She sighed contentedly, reveling in the warmth of his embrace. "I don't care," she whispered. "As long as I'm with you."

He lifted his head to look into her eyes, a soft smile playing on his lips. "Me too," he whispered back, before capturing her lips in another passionate kiss.

Shubman's kisses grew more fervent, igniting a fire within Mrunmayee as his tongue explored every corner of her mouth. She responded eagerly, her moans muffled by their intertwined lips.

With trembling hands, she reached for his shirt, her fingers fumbling with the buttons as she sought to feel his skin against hers.

"You taste so good," Shubman murmured between kisses, his breath warm against her skin. "I can't get enough of you."

Mrunmayee's heart raced with desire as she finally succeeded in undoing his shirt, her hands sliding over his chest as she felt the warmth of his skin beneath her fingertips.

"I want you," she whispered, her voice thick with longing.

Shubman's lips curved into a devilish smile as he gazed into her eyes. "Then you shall have me," he replied huskily, before capturing her lips once more in a searing kiss.

As their passion intensified, Shubman's teeth grazed her lips, causing a slight pang of pain that only fueled their desire.

A small trickle of blood emerged, but instead of recoiling, Shubman's lips closed over hers, his tongue gently lapping at the droplet as if savoring a rare delicacy.

Mrunmayee gasped at the unexpected sensation, her hands instinctively tangling in his hair as she surrendered to the pleasure coursing through her veins.

"Shubman," she breathed his name, her voice a mixture of desire and anticipation.

Shubman's eyes gleamed with a primal hunger as he drank in the sight of her, his lips trailing kisses along her jawline before returning to capture hers in a fervent embrace.

"Your blood tastes really good," he murmured against her lips, his breath hot against her skin.

With a mischievous grin, Shubman's fingers traced the contours of her waistband, his touch sending shivers down her spine.

"Can I?" he breathed, his eyes locked on hers with an intensity that made her heart race.

A thrill shot through her as she met his gaze, her own fingers hovering over his as she nodded in silent consent.

Slowly, tantalizingly, he began to unhook the skirt, the fabric cascading to the floor of the convertible with a soft rustle.

Mrunmayee felt a rush of heat flood her cheeks as she stood before him in nothing but her bikini top and bottoms, the warm breeze teasing her skin as she basked in his hungry gaze.