36. Punishments?!*

(this chapter contains some slightly mature scenes i.e. sexual scenes ime basically smut, skip the chapter if needed. You won't be missing the flow of story by doing this. Read at your own risk. Warning 18+.

Lotss of Mommy Kink. 🌚

Its crazzzzyyyy, and kinky no hate please I am warning you already! 🤧💀

Sorry for the inconveniences. Enjoy reading!)

✨ CHAPTER THIRTY SIX ✨

"Hmm, so it's Mommy for the night, pretty boy," Mrunmayee smirked, her eyes twinkling with mischief as she playfully emphasized the word Mommy.

Shubman's heart skipped a beat at Mrunmayee's words, his breath catching in his throat as he registered the playful tone in her voice.

"Mommy for the night?" he echoed, his eyes widening with both anticipation and a hint of apprehension.

Mrunmayee's smirk deepened as she leaned in closer, her gaze locked with his. "That's right, pretty boy," she teased, her voice dripping with amusement. "Consider yourself at my mercy."

Shubman couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement at the prospect of what the night might hold. "I'm at your command, Mommy," he replied, a playful glint in his eyes as he played along with her game.

Mrunmayee chuckled softly, her fingers trailing lightly down his chest as she reveled in the power she held over him.

"Good," she purred, her voice low and seductive. "Because tonight, you're going to learn what happens when you mess with a woman like me."

As she leaned in to claim another kiss, Shubman's heart raced with anticipation, his mind swirling with the promise of the forbidden delights that awaited them.

Shubman's cheeks flushed with a mixture of excitement and anticipation, his heart pounding in his chest at the thought of what lay ahead.

Shubman's breath caught in his throat at her touch, his body responding instinctively to her every caress.
"But what if I mess up?" he asked, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

Mrunmayee leaned in closer, her lips brushing against his ear as she whispered,
"Then you'll just have to be punished, won't you?" Her words sent a thrill of excitement coursing through him, his pulse quickening at the thought of the night's possibilities.

With a sly grin, Mrunmayee pulled back, her eyes dancing with mischief as she met his gaze.

"Now, shall we begin?" she asked, her voice dripping with anticipation. And as Shubman nodded eagerly.

"Such a pretty boy!" She said.

"Too many clothes, take them off," Mrunmayee commanded, her voice laced with desire as she looked at Shubman.

Shubman felt a rush of heat flood his cheeks at her bold request, but he couldn't deny the thrill that coursed through him at the thought of obeying her. "Yes, Mommy," he replied, his voice husky with anticipation.

With trembling hands, Shubman began to strip away his clothing, each garment falling to the floor with a soft thud as he revealed more of his bare skin to her hungry gaze.

Mrunmayee's eyes roamed over him hungrily, her lips curling into a satisfied smile as she took in the sight before her. "Good boy," she purred, her voice thick with desire. "Now, come closer."