Chapter. ¹

Blaze P

Blaze P.O.V

I fucked up, I fucked up big time.

The rain came down, straight and silvery, like a punishment of steel rods. It clattered onto the house and onto the rocks and pitted the sea. The thunder made some sounds like grand pianos falling downstairs, then settled to a softer continuous rumble, which was almost drowned by the sound of the rain.

It was now in the afternoon, dark clouds suddenly colored the sky a mysterious shade and it started raining harder, pounding the roof and windows of the cabin.

I shook my head, stepping away from the window as I pulled on some sweatpants, deciding to go on a run.

In the rain.

It's something I do that gets me thinking properly.

Running in the rain can get me sick but that won't stop me today.

"Look, I need to think for a second. Imma be back soon." I said without looking back as I ran out the door and into the rain, ignoring the calls of going back inside.

I started running down the street, my feet falling in rhythm with the raindrops perfectly.

My hair got soaked as I ran, my locs dripped with water onto my shoulder as I stopped for a second to wrap it up in one.

My wet pants clinged to my body and the raindrops ran down my tattooed chest perfectly.

I sighed to myself.

My life is such a mess, an ugly ass mess.

Since the moment I moved from NewYork to Washington D.C, my life has turned around for the worst.

I made friends here who had turned out to be backstabbers and jealous pricks. Now I have only one true friend here and his name is Austin.

Yes, he's white. Not that I care or anything, he's a good guy.

I'm also a tattoo artist, yes I do love it but most times the business just isn't going well.

I might not be a millionaire, but I do hold my own.

I guess that's something.

I also could never forget my ever first friend, the one who had my back but yet she was crazy as fuck.

I wonder what happened to her.