Chapter.. ³⁰

Blaze P

Blaze P.O.V

Slight Smut +18  W A R N I N G ⚠️

I stood over her as I watched her vomit into the toilet. I knew something was wrong with her, she had never gotten this sick before and I'm positive about that.

It's been three Morning straight now, I'm waking up from the sound of her vomiting her guts out.

She has me here stressing and wondering if she's dying or some shit.

I've been telling her to let me take her to the doctor, but her ass just doesn't listen.

I'm determined to take her today though, even if I have to use force.

"I'm taking yo' ass to the doctor." I declared and she huffed.

"No."

I rolled my eyes as I turned on the shower for a bath.

As I walked towards the shower, she asked, "Do you want me to come and bathe you?"

"Not until you agree." I gritted my teeth, eliciting laughter from her. It was perhaps the most unsure answer I had ever uttered in my life.

"All right, I'll go and now I'm gonna join you," She said. I wasn’t sure if she was lying or she meant it, but my dick in my pants seemed excited about it nonetheless.

I took off the rest of my clothes in the bathroom and stepped into the shower. My dick was stiff and already oozing pre-cum.

I went inside the warm shower and buried myself under the water cascading from my head to my toes. Closing my eyes, I allowed the stress of her sickness to wash away.

I must have been there for about a minute before I turned off the shower to catch my breath. I instinctively wiped water off my face and opened my eyes.

That was when I saw Azurra taking off her clothes.

Then she stood leaning against the opposite wall, completely naked. She smiled at me with that seductive expression on her face. A warm, arousing smile spread across her face as she watched me.

My dick surged from flying half-mast to straight as a flagpole. Desperation got the best of me and I stepped out of the shower, reached out to her and pulled her into my chest.

She'll be the death of me.

She giggled, but she quieted a moment later when my mouth found and devoured hers. We locked lips together in one of the tightest and most passionate kisses ever.

Her hands wrapped vice-like around my shoulders. I grabbed her fat soft ass and pulled her thighs and stomach tight against mine.

Her stiff nipples pricked my sides and I almost whimpered in desperation.

We broke apart to catch our breath and she wriggled out of my embrace, stepping forward to the shower.

Bending over, her back in am arch as she placed her hands on the wall and pushed her beautiful ass backward towards my face.