Chapter. ¹⁸

Azurra P

Azurra P.O.V

"And who's my little princess?" I played with my little baby sister who was born a month ago.

She smiles at me as I pick her up from the crib.

"Your dad finally got a girl that's his complexion now." Mom rolled her eyes. "Always complaining about him and Kaizan being left out because they're white."

I laugh loudly.

"Dad is just dramatic."

"Everytime I turn my back, you both don't stop chewing my name." Dad walked in and took Destiny from me. "Hi daddy's girl, hope you don't come out crazy too because I can't manage at this age."

Destiny smiled, showing her dimples.

"If you smile like that, I'll have to homeschool you for the rest of your life." He mumbles, pecking her cheeks.

"Hi dad, we're still here you know." I frown, somewhat jealous.

He raised a brow at me, "I love you, my peanut." He pecked my forehead and turned to mom. "You look so beautiful, Honey baby."

She blushes.

"Dad, stop calling me that. I'm not a kid anymore." I complained.

"You'll always be a kid to me, no matter what age you become." He smirks.

I was recently back in NewYork to visit my parents because I haven't seen them for a month and I haven't seen my baby sister since she was born either.

Plus, it's Christmas.

"Where's your boy toy? Didn't I tell him to come with you? I have something for his belated birthday." Dad questioned me. "And he was supposed to bring his mom."

I rolled my eyes knowing no matter how he acts or what he calls Blaze, he will always have a soft spot for him.

His acting can't fool me, well not anymore.

"He's on his way, he had something he wanted to do first." I responded and just as I said that, the doorbell rang. "I guess they're here."

I ran downstairs to get the door and as soon as I swung it open, I'm engulfed in a sweet hug by Blaze's mom.

"Hi Momma." I greeted her as she kissed my cheek.

"Hi my sweet girl." She grins when her eyes looked behind me and that's when the screaming starts. "Oh my God, I missed you guys so much."

Mom laughs as they hug, "I missed you too, lovely."

"Hey sweetheart." My dad greeted her with a hug.

Both her and Natalia are the only women dad doesn't have a problem hugging, because he knows they would never try anything with him.