ღ𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮..ღ

Azurra P

Azurra P.O.V

ღ O N E  ½ Y E A R  L A T E R ღ

"Shhh." I mumbled, but the giggling continued nonetheless. "You're gonna wake up daddy, Azzara."

She pouts, but laid on his back leaving her saliva all over him.

I laugh to myself as she giggles, letting it fall on him.

Azarra is just one year old, but she's so smart and gives a lot of trouble.

Her full name is Azzara Blaire Silva.

She's such a daddy's girl, though.

She doesn't leave him at all and he loves it.

"Girl, take ya shitty ass off me and stop spitting on me." Blaze mumbled, scrunching his face up and she giggled again.

"Dada!" She laughs when he throws her off him and huffs when she pulls at his locs.

"Azu, get yo' child please." He says, getting up and glaring at us.

"Oh, so she's my child now?" I raised a brow at him and he shrugged.

"I just wanna sleep man." Then he turned to Azzara, "Yo' ass up the entire night and I had to look after you bruh." He pushed her head, but she only giggled louder.

It's true though, we hadn't gotten much sleep because of Azzara. She was up crying almost the entire night, because she's teething and I know that shit hurts.

We all haven't slept well for a couple nights now and I seriously need a good vacation.

"And why the hell is she only in pampers?" He asked, "Where yo' clothes at lil butt?" He took her in his arms and kissed all over her face as she smiled.

She never liked staying in clothes, every time we put on her clothes, she takes it off and stays in her diaper alone.

I watched them with a smile, until he pulled me up to him. "Good morning, my darling." He pecked my lips. "Looking so beautiful."