Chapter. ¹³

Blaze P

Blaze P.O.V

"So it's nothing serious?" I asked the doctor who just had Gina checked.

She was in pain this morning and I guess that's what is to be expected when you're 32 weeks pregnant.

Time is moving so fast and I can't seem to get control of what's going on recently.

It's been a month and a half now since Azurra and I fucked that night. I meant it when I said that it can't happen again and it sure didn't happen again after that.

Of course I dreamed about that moment every single night. I fucking jerked off almost every night to the memory of her and God knows how much I'm suffering.

I felt bad for avoiding Azurra, but I have to. I'm currently engaged and have a child on the way that's probably mine.

My life is just so fucked up at the moment.

I'm hanging on a tight thread and waiting on Azurra to strike, because I know she will. I just know it and I'm fearful of what's to come.

She's crazy, so you can never know what to expect.

"Everything is good with her, just a little pain which is normal. It's getting closer to her due date so that's expected.” The doctor explains and I nod.

Soon I helped her up and we walked out of the hospital. I took her to a restaurant nearby and we sat down eating some food, since she wanted some pasta and chicken.

She's been craving that a lot recently.

"I feel like we haven't been close these days." Gina voiced out and I looked up from my food to her.

I gulped, raising a brow at her. "What are you talking about?"

"Really Blaze? You haven't talked to me anymore, you stopped doing the sweet stuff you usually do." She complains.

And who's fault is that? Who's the one spreading their legs for everyone?

Look who's being a hypocrite.

Well technically, I didn't spread my legs— Azurra did that part, but still.

"Gina, I'm not in the mood to argue with you." I shrug.

That's all we seem to do lately and I'm so tired of it, it's giving me a migraine nowadays listening to her yapping about us.

"When are we going to get married?" She asked.

I choked on my juice and started coughing.

Married?

"What?" I blurted out in shock.

She looked at me confused, "I asked when we're getting married? I mean we are engaged soon to be married or did you forget?"

It's cute that she thinks I'm gonna put a ring on her finger after she cheated on me multiple times.